www.wmdolls.com

Anyone who are into this WM 156 face?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anyone who are into this WM 156 face?

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Elegant, , charming and exceedingly fascinating!
Attachments
WM-#156.jpg
WM-#156.jpg (199 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
WM-#156-b.jpg
WM-#156-b.jpg (186.55 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
WM-#156-c.jpg
WM-#156-c.jpg (144.61 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
WM-#156-d.jpg
WM-#156-d.jpg (223.21 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anyone who are into this WM 156 face?

Post by apliz2005 »

Very pretty face, and not barely 18 ... so yes I love it

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Honestly she has a lovely face and in some pictures is very cute but in some of the other pictures something about her eyes makes me think she looks kind of bored in some shots. That could probably change though with different eye positions. I don't know maybe its just me. The face sculpt is very pretty and well done though.
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

HoboBob wrote:Honestly she has a lovely face and in some pictures is very cute but in some of the other pictures something about her eyes makes me think she looks kind of bored in some shots. That could probably change though with different eye positions. I don't know maybe its just me. The face sculpt is very pretty and well done though.
Lol :lol: I thought the same. Pretty for sure but on some pictures she's got a slightly dopey look hahaaa

INFORMATIONS