www.wmdolls.com

WM head 65 and 66

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
HoboBob

WM head 65 and 66

Post by HoboBob »

Does anyone have any pictures of these two WM heads (65 & 66). I have only been able to find a thumb nail of them and they look great! 65 especially looks like shes sassy and smirking.
Couldn't find any hits on the doll matrix either.
Attachments
Head 66
Head 66
image042.jpg (5.69 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
Head 65
Head 65
image041.jpg (5.2 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

Acroyear

Re: WM head 65 and 66

Post by Acroyear »

I would also like to see more photos of these faces! I've never seen them listed as choices on most manufacturer sites.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I like 66 but both are gorgeous.

Ikan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ikan »

I go with head 65. she look egoistic

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Can't decide; I'll have them both ;)

Anyway: did not come across this face earlier. Would also be very interested to see some real pics.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

There are a few other heads with only thumbnails that I see.
67:
image067.jpg
image067.jpg (5.03 KiB) Viewed 2625 times
69:
image069.jpg
image069.jpg (4.55 KiB) Viewed 2625 times
I have a high interest in these, so I would love to see more of them.

(28 and 76 are also ones I only see thumbnails for.)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Dammit now I want 65, 66 and 67 ;)
Guess this again confirms I like blondes haha
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

67 is my favorite.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

There are a couple vendors that have these in the head matrix.
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/head_gallery.htm
I am sorry that there are only frontal pictures, but there must be a good reason.
Even the lovely face 70 was not marketed very well, but at least there is a gallery.
Please give us some time and we will see if we can do some scooby doo research.
As always,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into Reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Marketing really isn't WM's thing...so many heads in that matrix which I haven't (previously) seen a single pic / more then a very small number off. And imo a lot of the time the pics aren't great either, in this case as in showing the facial lines etc. from different sides.

I find this kinda funny if you consider how easy it would be to just take all the heads; take a couple of pics from a few standard angles / 360 degrees around...it would maybe take a day or 2, and basically guaranteed to sell more (and greater variety of) heads...The head 70 is a great example: the 56 is the most popular, 70 is very similar, yet there are nearly no pics of it.

BTW the final thing that got me to buy my first doll was some extensive owners photo shoot on this forum and above all a 360 vid of the body from lovedolluk...
I would have never gotten a doll if I were to base this decision only on WM's official photo's and 'info'. I own 2 WM heads, probably will get another one(s) in the future. And already 50% or so of the heads is not even an option, because of the lack of photo's. LOL btw there are some weird looking heads in their line!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

65 FTW, sexy!

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

avante wrote:Marketing really isn't WM's thing...so many heads in that matrix which I haven't (previously) seen a single pic / more then a very small number off. And imo a lot of the time the pics aren't great either, in this case as in showing the facial lines etc. from different sides.

I find this kinda funny if you consider how easy it would be to just take all the heads; take a couple of pics from a few standard angles / 360 degrees around...it would maybe take a day or 2, and basically guaranteed to sell more (and greater variety of) heads...The head 70 is a great example: the 56 is the most popular, 70 is very similar, yet there are nearly no pics of it.

BTW the final thing that got me to buy my first doll was some extensive owners photo shoot on this forum and above all a 360 vid of the body from lovedolluk...
I would have never gotten a doll if I were to base this decision only on WM's official photo's and 'info'. I own 2 WM heads, probably will get another one(s) in the future. And already 50% or so of the heads is not even an option, because of the lack of photo's. LOL btw there are some weird looking heads in their line!
I agree with this 100%. One of my all time favorite dolls there werent many pictures of and I didnt think too much of it and I had no plans on getting much less putting it in my list of noticeable dolls i liked when i first, second, third, fifth time I saw it. But then I saw a forum post of a person unboxing their doll and the pictures they took with their camera made my jaw hit the floor. I saw angles and details of the doll I never saw in any of the very few official pictures and it was the first time ever of the 3/4ths of a year I have been stalking the official vendor/manufacturer sites that I saw a doll that literally struck me as a raw legit real person....and the pictures didnt even have the doll in a realistic pose and some didnt even have the head on. I had to get it on an impulse buy and I dont regret it still.

I still want a 148 YL and although i actually really like the professional offical photos of it. A lot of what has gotten me hooked so much to it is seeing all the other forum people's 148 YLs pictures.

I think if the vendors and/or manufacturers just put up a hyper link on their head thumbnails when purchasing a doll that you can click on and it brings you to a melting pot pictures of professional and amateur pictures of that head would increase sales big time.

Also I love this http://matrix.dollforum.com/search_v3.p ... mit=search tool, and I love the people who are keeping it updated and going (cause theirs a lot of dolls in there other people bought), but I wish there was a way to get even more people to post their dolls in it. Usually I just look up a year or just a company and use Control + F (find tool on browser) to type in the number of the head or doll body I want to see more pictures of.

P.S. Thank you just for responding and looking into more pictures of these fine and sexy heads. I cant wait to see them!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Now, our website is not be a "slick" as most vendors, but we have a very nice tool where people can quickly see many dolls on sale/sold on TDF.
I came up with this idea when some one wanted factory photo shoots of a WM 152.
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/pr ... htm#barbie
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into Reality"

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Thanks BCD for the large head list and owner-photo body link list! They are very helpful (I rarely see owner photos of Jellynew dolls).
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Thank you for the link Jeff I ad fun looking through it! Does anyone know were I can go to contact the manufacturers of the heads. I contacted all the vendor sites I know of and couldnt get a head pic of either of these two XD

INFORMATIONS