www.wmdolls.com

Ultra-Soft TPE Option

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jerryr708

Ultra-Soft TPE Option

Post by jerryr708 »

I am considering this option for my first doll because I really like the feel of a soft female especially the T&A. Not sure about the rest of the body like the arms and legs though being soft like jello. I wonder if this one would need an insert due to accelerated wear in that area. Maybe experiment with a smaller and cheaper doll? Anybody own one yet or consider getting one? Please leave comment on your thoughts.

Current Availability:
This option adds 1-2 weeks to delivery time.
Price:$75.00
The Ultra-soft TPE is a new product in the test marketing stage.

You can elect to be part of the test market and have your doll created with the Ultra-soft TPE by agreeing to your understanding of the following information and purchase at your own risk:

PROS
Ultra-soft TPE is over 20% softer and therefore more jiggly than our regular TPE.
Ultra-soft TPE repairs the same as our regular TPE.
Ultra-soft TPE weighs the same as our regular TPE.
Ultra-soft TPE does not interfere with standing option.
CONS
Ultra-soft TPE can tear/rip/damage easier and therefore requires more delicate care than our regular TPE.
Ultra-soft TPE stains easier than our regular TPE.
Ultra-soft TPE contains more oil than our regular TPE.
Ultra-soft TPE has a longer production time and will take longer to ship than a doll made with our regular TPE. Production delay varies on the amount of Ultra-soft TPE dolls currently in production at the time of your order.
Disclaimer and Agreement

By purchasing the Ultra-soft TPE option, your order chosen below will be updated to be made with the Ultra-soft TPE.

By purchasing the Ultra-soft TPE option, you are certifying that you understand the pro's and con's associated with having your doll made with the Ultra-soft TPE.

By purchasing the Ultra-soft TPE option, you agree that you accept responsibility for any damage resulting from having your doll made with the Ultra-soft TPE and agree that RLSD and WM Dolls will be held free from responsibility or negligence if damages do occur to your doll as a result of being made of Ultra-soft TPE.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ultra-Soft TPE Option

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I bet you that Indigo2o will not agree with "Ultra-soft TPE repairs the same as our regular TPE."
How can it be repaired the same?
By purchasing the Ultra-soft TPE option, you agree that you accept responsibility for any damage resulting from having your doll made with the Ultra-soft TPE and agree that RLSD and WM Dolls will be held free from responsibility or negligence if damages do occur to your doll as a result of being made of Ultra-soft TPE.
Ask Passion dolls about Super soft TPE.
There is a thread in Doug's section.
We will NOT sell any doll with this SUPER SOFT TPE unless we are held harmless as well.
But we would do our best to TALK YOU OUT OF IT!
But then again, how many vendor tell you about the TPE ball?
Hardly ANY!
Out from here!
BCD
PS-Ask Blackcloud whose dolls had damage within one week!

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I bet you that Indigo2o will not agree with "Ultra-soft TPE repairs the same as our regular TPE."
How can it be repaired the same?
Ask Passion dolls about Super soft TPE.
There is a thread in Doug's section.
We will NOT sell any doll with this SUPER SOFT TPE unless we are held harmless as well.
But we would do our best to TALK YOU OUT OF IT!
But then again, how many vendor tell you about the TPE ball?
Hardly ANY!
Out from here!
BCD
PS-Ask Blackcloud whose dolls had damage within one week!
WOW, this was all I needed to hear and from a reputable source. Thanks for the fast reply.

Ikan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ikan »

I think the formula that 6ye use is really good. because their formula doesn't smell instead it smell fruity.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking forward to hearing feedback from those who choose this ultra-soft blend.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

CF70
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CF70 »

If they just call it TPE and nothing else what type of TPE is that usually?

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

My vendor told me a long while back that the 168/E came standard with USTPE. There are a few people who have that doll here on the forum. Most of them said they were happy with the ustpe but they hadnt had the doll for long, so you might try contacting them now to get some firsthand experiences now that they've had the dolls for a few months.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Your vendor perhaps confused the ultra soft with extra soft.
Now, there is an extra soft TPE like Tootsie talks about which is TOTALLY different than the ULTRA soft.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=85404
And if you look at my review of the 168E vs the 170H cup, I actually had both dolls in Florida at one point in time and the 170 H cup was ALOT softer than the 168E cup.
It was not EVEN close.
V/r
Jeff and the BCD Girls
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Don't do it, especially not for your first doll. TPE is fragile as it is by normal standards, and stains enough as it is too. It will also be unrealistically soft in many places, so there's really no gain realism.

Ikan wrote:I think the formula that 6ye use is really good. because their formula doesn't smell instead it smell fruity.
Fruity? I think it smells more like modelling clay :| Their formula is pretty damn soft though, softer than my WM. I read somewhere that they have tried extra soft TPE as well but thought it was just too fragile and quit it.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Nord,
Well said.
I feel the vendor is doing an excellent job letting people know how risky it is.
IMHO, if some one does not care about damage at all and just wants a super soft doll, then the risk is worth it.
I adopted out two dolls with ultra soft TPE , one I now own because her owner was not happy at all how quickly she got damage to her groin area so we got him another doll.
I have not heard anything bad about the other doll, but this is like flipping a coin.
BCD

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

SC Kline has had two WMDolls USTPE dolls (142G and 141F), and modified both (one for bigger breasts, one for deeper asscrack). You can read about his experiences regarding durability, modification, and repairs for yourself on the RLSD board where he posted his results (not sure if the breast mod is in this thread or not)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 40&t=82553
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 40&t=86291

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

I say go for it.. check out this thread I believe it's a 141 wm zoe with the ultra soft tpe:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... it=141+zoe

After seeing the way the ass jiggles, no way i would want that ass harder lol..at least thats my plan, either soft tpe or full silicone doll with jell implant in tits and ass. Just be careful and you'll be fine, few members here have it with np.

Just watch the vids on the above link

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I recently got a Doll4Ever (D4E) 135cm doll recently. She also toutes the new super-soft TPE.

I was immediately shocked by her super soft TPE skin and body. She had virtually no "muscle" tone. It doesn't take much of a squeeze (on all limbs) to feel down to the skeleton. I have had several TPE dolls (WM, YL & OR) and have been very happy with the original TPE blend and firmness. Usually TPE dolls are very cuddly, and a nice alternative to more rigid silicone. But this new TPE blend is boarderline ridiculous! 8O

The D4E's Breasts, buns and abdomen are firmer than the rest of her body. They are nicely shaped, realistic and wonderful to the touch and to fondle. While to the caressing touch, her skin is heavenly soft, however the utter "squeezabilty" and jello like fleshy texture, has me fearing for her durability and longevity!

D4E has updated the creaking "gooseneck" in favor of a double hinged universal joint. Her joints are all fairly natural to tight. Spine, Hips, thighs, knees and calves are very flexible. Hinged wrists and ankles were firm yet able to pose. Fingers also had wires for possible positions. The super soft TPE skin means no standing and self supporting positions. Also, positions like doggie are not in the cards unless she is well supported and propped. Otherwise pokes, and joint tears will likely be prevalent.

I have been wracking my head for positives of this squishy demise. I suppose these would make good static display models or companions. However I think much dressing, moving or constant posing (not even considering sex) is a recipe for disaster. I really hope this super/ultra/extra soft TPE is a short term and passing fad. To me a doll should feel as realistic as possible. There is NOTHING realistic about this new TPE blend.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone) 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} ~ (silicone-45lbs) 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) 2024 from SexDollCanada

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:I recently got a Doll4Ever (D4E) 135cm doll recently. She also toutes the new super-soft TPE.

I was immediately shocked by her super soft TPE skin and body. She had virtually no "muscle" tone. It doesn't take much of a squeeze (on all limbs) to feel down to the skeleton. I have had several TPE dolls (WM, YL & OR) and have been very happy with the original TPE blend and firmness. Usually TPE dolls are very cuddly, and a nice alternative to more rigid silicone. But this new TPE blend is boarderline ridiculous! 8O

The D4E's Breasts, buns and abdomen are firmer than the rest of her body. They are nicely shaped, realistic and wonderful to the touch and to fondle. While to the caressing touch, her skin is heavenly soft, however the utter "squeezabilty" and jello like fleshy texture, has me fearing for her durability and longevity!

D4E has updated the creaking "gooseneck" in favor of a double hinged universal joint. Her joints are all fairly natural to tight. Spine, Hips, thighs, knees and calves are very flexible. Hinged wrists and ankles were firm yet able to pose. Fingers also had wires for possible positions. The super soft TPE skin means no standing and self supporting positions. Also, positions like doggie are not in the cards unless she is well supported and propped. Otherwise pokes, and joint tears will likely be prevalent.

I have been wracking my head for positives of this squishy demise. I suppose these would make good static display models or companions. However I think much dressing, moving or constant posing (not even considering sex) is a recipe for disaster. I really hope this super/ultra/extra soft TPE is a short term and passing fad. To me a doll should feel as realistic as possible. There is NOTHING realistic about this new TPE blend.
I am so glad that Jeff from BCD had talked me out of this one. I was going to experiment with a 100 cm Riley after watching a short video trailer with the dolls booty jiggling deliciously after getting slapped. They didn't advertise or explain much beyond that. We get all focused on just that few seconds of ass jiggle and many get sold on it.
Thanks for the honest and detailed review of the U-S TPE option. And thanks again Jeff for talking me out of that BUYERS REMORSE.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

My doll is still great.no tears or scuffs.but don't gamble your hard earned money on something with a high rate of failure.just because mines good doesnt mean yours will be too. get regular tpe.and if your really must have it. i think there's a extra soft version between regular tpe and ultra soft tpe.emma is 9 months old and still feels like new. Monthly maintenance is important and after use with any kind of tpe.just get regular and go the safest route.

INFORMATIONS