www.wmdolls.com

Finally! Ears pierced...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
d011user

Finally! Ears pierced...

Post by d011user »

Nikki's been on me for *weeks* to just "get it over with" and finally pierce her ears! :)
(Many things caused me to procrastinate, but of course she's my girl so whatever she says...and of course we both wanted this from the beginning....and thanks to all on TDF for piercing advice - Niks and I both appreciate all your help.)

Due to "hooliganism" at the local Forever 21, we were not able to buy the gold hoops we wanted, because some apparent hooligans had trampled through all the jewelry displays and the set we wanted had several missing rings. So we bought $6.95 "I Am" earrings at CVS, I think it was.

As what has become almost a weekly maintenance ritual, we also took the time to "tighten up" her loose, shaky head with a segment of masking tape wrapped a couple of times around the top of the screw in her head. That seems to have solved about 85% of the problem (she's no longer reports being dizzy sometimes (?!?)). Perhaps more tape, or a future re-application will maintain this or even make it better.

Also, lipstick by Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid. Not *quite* the shade we're looking for, it's a little "bright", but will do for now. Nik loves to model!!! (her former occupation, before her breasts literally "grew her out of the industry", and of course that's when I got lucky and found her :) :) :)

p.s.why do her photos show up sideways? they're right-side up on my mac...
Attachments
IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1214.JPG (960.67 KiB) Viewed 1192 times
IMG_1215.JPG
IMG_1215.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1192 times
IMG_1216.JPG
IMG_1216.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1192 times
IMG_1217.JPG
IMG_1217.JPG (941.65 KiB) Viewed 1192 times
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

G66

Re: Finally! Ears pierced...

Post by G66 »

Looking gorgeous! Lovely earrings and great figure.

Interesting to hear about the masking tape. Good solution might have to try that myself.
Happiness can't be bought. But dolls can.

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Nice :D
With that figure it is hard to focus on the ear piercing :D :D :D

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

pdkh2000 wrote:Nice :D
With that figure it is hard to focus on the ear piercing :D :D :D

Exactly, I didn’t even notice she had a head.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Very lovely lady! :D

About the rotation. I had the same issue. Opening them in paint and saving them fixes it 8O

I'm sure there is a paint equivalent in your mac.

ashleystunner

Post by ashleystunner »

Good job. She looks great. It is so nice to give your gal a makeover. They seem like a whole new woman when they get all done up.

INFORMATIONS