www.wmdolls.com

50% Weight Reduction

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 50% Weight Reduction

Post by Procrasturbate »

yeah, make the dolls from soda cans, SURE.. but if i can buy a 25$ alum stool from ikea that can withstand 500lbs.. there are options. lets be real here... Alum is just more expensive.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Procrasturbate wrote:yeah, make the dolls from soda cans, SURE..
Hey that's the future right there! Next gen eco-dolls, 100% made from recycled and natural materials! Suddenly there's a sexdoll-boom in Scandinavia because owning one means you care about nature and earths global atmosphere, and the government might even free them from 25% VAT in the process, because eco maan! If you DON'T own one however you obviously hate animals, doesn't give a shit about future generations, and just generally want to watch the whole world burn. Don't be a bad person, buy a sexdoll!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

WASTENTIME
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by WASTENTIME »

They could make the body and the bones out of Marijuana - I mean Hemp, but if they use Marijuana - it would make me even happier. Here is a video of a car body made of Hemp and it's lighter than fiberglass and 10 times stronger than steel. As you can see - it will take a pounding.
A doll lift hoist that I built https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6&t=126073

Why can't they make a way to hang dolls with their heads on so they are easier to store and maintain? Why can't they make fingers with joints like a toy snake? Why can't they make a 5 foot doll under 40 pounds using hollow body parts and less TPE? Why can't they make a doll stand without bolts sticking out using a bigger foot?

itvman

Post by itvman »

Pipedream's torso has a foam core and a tpr skin which I thought is similar to tpe, so shouldn't you be able to have a foam core for tpe?

That torso also does not have any seam lines. None whatsoever, not even a trace. That would also be a welcome modification for a doll.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

itvman wrote:Pipedream's torso has a foam core and a tpr skin which I thought is similar to tpe, so shouldn't you be able to have a foam core for tpe?

That torso also does not have any seam lines. None whatsoever, not even a trace. That would also be a welcome modification for a doll.
Foam core on a Tpe doll would melt as they are moulded at high temps , Foam cores also deteriorate and turn to dust over time , so a better option is still required .
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

I agree that a weight reduction would be awesome and more comfortable, however I think as someone mentioned a lighter weight in the dolls would rise up the prices, better dolls but at much more cost. Also, I think that the weight has a lot to do relative to the size of the doll, the smaller the lighter and the bigger or voluptuous more weight. I think the dolls are heavy not only because that way the materials are cheaper, but also because it helps to add more stability to the doll body in general, just like a bike, more light bike cost lot more than a steel bike, and a steel bike its lot heavier than a aluminium bike or a carbon fiber. But never the less the steel bike its cheap and it has great stability. A very similar thing happens with the dolls I think. Another final point, I would love a lighter weight doll so she can be on top of me with no problem, but also I think I would miss the weight of a heavier doll when I bang her hard, I like the weight because it feels more close to the real thing, pushes more like a real body would do, or stay steady like a real body will do as opposed to if I had a lighter weight doll and I bang her hard I think the doll it self would move a lot and feel more empty inside. So there are pros and cons I think of the weight issue, depending on how you value the doll performance.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Vote for weight reduction:
IdeaTpeDoll: tall and lightweight (poll)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Procrasturbate wrote:yeah, make the dolls from soda cans, SURE.. but if i can buy a 25$ alum stool from ikea that can withstand 500lbs.. there are options. lets be real here... Alum is just more expensive.
You certainly couldn't use a soda can for structure, but imagine something the size and weight of soda cans used to create void areas within the body cavity, thus enabling less TPE to be used in construction. Less TPE, less weight. Just a thought. :whistle:

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

just pondering, the current skeletons hollow or solid?
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Silly question....
Gia, below, has no true articulated skeleton, but TPE skin and weighs in at less than 25lbs and is 5 feet tall which means she is floppy.
Is there a need for doll like her?
Jeff
Attachments
giafullaaws.JPG
giafullaaws.JPG (224.14 KiB) Viewed 1797 times

Quater

Post by Quater »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Silly question....
Gia, below, has no true articulated skeleton, but TPE skin and weighs in at less than 25lbs and is 5 feet tall which means she is floppy.
Jeff
Yes, absolutely yes. Is she for sale?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

No, she is not. She has one sister like her, only two in the world
V/r
Jeff

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Silly question....
Jeff
I'd say definitely! Question is, if not an articulated structure, is there at least some provision to hold everything together besides just the TPE?

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

We still have no idea what percentage of the doll weight is from the skeleton. As I said in a different thread, even a 20-25% reduction in weight on the 42Kg 170 model would be a massive reduction. The skeleton is likely the easiest thing to save weight on. I really hope they do something soon...

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:We still have no idea what percentage of the doll weight is from the skeleton.
True, that would be very helpful. But the skeleton can't be that much. How else do you explain skinny 165Ds at about 67lbs and meatier 160Ds at about 90? The TPE must be far and away the significant component of weight.

Switching to an aluminum frame might shave a few pounds, but not 20 or 30 if that's what you're hoping for. More voids, some kind of lightweight, temperature-tolerant filler material, or lighter TPE blends are the only way to get to 50% weight reduction.

INFORMATIONS