www.wmdolls.com

50% Weight Reduction

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 50% Weight Reduction

Post by LJ69 »

This would be excellent for the super heavy dolls. I have the new OR162i. She is super busty and very sexy but the 43kgs is tough to move and carry. To have her reduced in weight by 30-40% down to 25-30kgs would be the perfect balance between realism and moving/carrying.

itvman

Post by itvman »

Maybe they could make the skeleton out of carbon fibre instead of metal. CF is just as strong but much lighter. They use it to make spars for aeroplane wings so I'm sure it could handle the weight of a doll. It would be more expensive though.

Having a foam core would also shave off some weight. 20kg would be fine for a doll, I'm sure anyone could handle that weight and it would still be heavy enough to feel nice.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Maybe the heavier weight is a good thing in my case. If these doll were lighter and easier to handle then I probably go back into debt on my credit card as I probably would immediately get the YL16OJJ WM170M WM170H CLM160 CLM155 and the new upcoming PassionDolls.

"Hello Mr Bank Manager... can I get an extension on my line of credit to buy more sex dolls"?

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

LJ69 wrote:Maybe the heavier weight is a good thing in my case. If these doll were lighter and easier to handle then I probably go back into debt on my credit card as I probably would immediately get the YL16OJJ WM170M WM170H CLM160 CLM155 and the new upcoming PassionDolls.

"Hello Mr Bank Manager... can I get an extension on my line of credit to buy more sex dolls"?

:haha4: :glou: :glou: :glou:
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

if they just made the frame out of aluminium rather than steel, that would loose .. 15lb right there

or even better, carbon fiber. CF is sooo cheap in china.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Aluminium is not strong enough
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:Aluminium is not strong enough

{Ha Ha} Too funny not strong enough.

I guess all the planes better get on the ground and drive around likes cars.

You can not make a flat statement like that. There many grades of aluminum. I suspect you meant was it would cost a bit more to go with higher grade of aluminum.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

jm6o8u wrote:

You can not make a flat statement like that. There many grades of aluminum. I suspect you meant was it would cost a bit more to go with higher grade of aluminum.
Yea there are some types of aluminium alloy that are used for high end industrial products, but the price is also much higher. I'd wonder such high end alloy should be tested on those high-end silicone dolls first (> US$6,000). Cost is always a concern for TPE doll makers. In general, steel is harder than common aluminum. Most spinnable tempers and alloys of aluminum dent, ding or scratch more easily as compared to steel. Steel is strong and less likely to warp, deform or bend under weight, force or heat. Nevertheless the strength of steel’s tradeoff is that steel is much heavier /much denser than aluminum. Steel is typically 2.5 times denser than aluminium.

Also, don't forget the melting point of aluminium. It's only 660.3 °C. And you don't need to reach 660.3 °C to make it deform. I'm talking about the general aluminium.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
jm6o8u wrote:

Yea there are some types of aluminium alloy that are used for high end industrial products, but the price is also much higher. I'd wonder such high end alloy should be tested on those high-end silicone dolls first (> US$6,000). Cost is always a concern for TPE doll makers. In general, steel is harder than common aluminum. Most spinnable tempers and alloys of aluminum dent, ding or scratch more easily as compared to steel. Steel is strong and less likely to warp, deform or bend under weight, force or heat. Nevertheless the strength of steel’s tradeoff is that steel is much heavier /much denser than aluminum. Steel is typically 2.5 times denser than aluminium.

Also, don't forget the melting point of aluminium. It's only 660.3 °C. And you don't need to reach 660.3 °C to make it deform. I'm talking about the general aluminium.
{I'd wonder such high end alloy should be tested on those high-end silicone dolls first}

I am with you on that I have been saying just that.

I would like to see one with a standing skeleton.

That PVC just will not cut it.

I was saying years ago that China would take over and thy did.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The big weight reduction potential is not in the skeleton anyway (if you ever held a complete steel skeleton from a TPE doll in your hands this would be obvious), so a 50% weight reduction will have to mean the TPE itself would also have to be tampered with somehow. As has been mentioned a hundred times before a classic foam core would not withstand the heat during production, they would need to come up with an alternative substance.

The interesting part is how they keep the lighter dolls soft, if they ever come up with a good alternative.

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

mandos wrote:The big weight reduction potential is not in the skeleton anyway (if you ever held a complete steel skeleton from a TPE doll in your hands this would be obvious), so a 50% weight reduction will have to mean the TPE itself would also have to be tampered with somehow. As has been mentioned a hundred times before a classic foam core would not withstand the heat during production, they would need to come up with an alternative substance.

The interesting part is how they keep the lighter dolls soft, if they ever come up with a good alternative.

This is what I have been trying to get them to do.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5&start=30

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

keitherson wrote:I've seen some people around these forums mention that a 50% weight reduction is in the works.

I was just wondering whether this was true or not and where people have heard this from. If it is true then that's fantastic news, although kind of makes me wish I'd held out a year or so on ordering my current doll.
Sounds scary to me. Where would they cut out 50% of the weight? How durable would the doll be without that 50% of weight? How expensive will this make WM dolls!?! These are questions that come to mind.

If they switched over to carbon fiber skeleton it might be possible but the price would likely skyrocket.

50 lbs is really not that heavy
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Lucid Dreamer wrote:Where would they cut out 50% of the weight?
1. Lighter-weight TPE
2. Lighter-weight skeleton
3. A skeleton/body form that replaces TPE with air pockets

Likely solution is a little bit of all three.

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

JunkGuy wrote:
Lucid Dreamer wrote:Where would they cut out 50% of the weight?
1. Lighter-weight TPE
2. Lighter-weight skeleton
3. A skeleton/body form that replaces TPE with air pockets

Likely solution is a little bit of all three.
That sounds scary to me. WM dolls were already very fragile feeling IMO. I hope this doesn't jeopardize the structural integrity of the dolls.
I think carbon fiber would be a step in the right direction but I doubt they will be doing this because of cost.
As soon as we get some actual information from WM I will still be a little worried.
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

In my job , I am a kayak instructor :D New boats come out all the time 8O
If I waited for the latest generation to come out I would never have a boat 8O 8O

There are so many dolls to chose from the mind boggles :? :? :? :?
But ask yourself this , are you willing to let your ball sack explode from lack of use :?:
Or are you going to buy a doll and enjoy the here and now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

INFORMATIONS