www.wmdolls.com

Can someone tell me what WM face this is?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Graphix

Can someone tell me what WM face this is?

Post by Graphix »

Hello, I was surfing through some sites recently, and came across an extremely beautiful mature looking face from WM.

The face is on the chubby doll body and to me looks very much like a real woman more than a doll.

As a middle-aged man, a more realistic body with a more realistic head is far more appealing to me than a an overinflated stick body with a size M boob job.

I am interested in learning more, however none of these photos and this lovely face were on the WM dolls website (linked to from the DollForum).

Does anyone have any insights on the background of this face or what number you would use to order?

The only pictures seem to be on third part re-seller sites, like thesilverdoll.com.

Any help is much appreciated.

Graphix
Attachments
face4.jpg
face4.jpg (25.73 KiB) Viewed 1695 times
face3.jpg
face3.jpg (34.33 KiB) Viewed 1695 times
face2.jpg
face2.jpg (29.88 KiB) Viewed 1695 times
face1.jpg
face1.jpg (39.19 KiB) Viewed 1695 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Can someone tell me what WM face this is?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/head_gallery.htm
She is face 043 so you will need to scroll down a little bit.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
vsonmelissa.JPG
vsonmelissa.JPG (55.69 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
EVA.JPG
EVA.JPG (867.86 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
YU.JPG
YU.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1690 times

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

This is face 43
Attachments
WM-#43.jpg
WM-#43.jpg (170.75 KiB) Viewed 1689 times
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Conflabit! How did I miss this beauty! I know I have seen her image galleries before. How was his face never on my top heads list!? Now I dont have a doll yet so there are a few slight inconsistencies that are confusing me a bit here with this thing.

(I have all attachments labeled just encase the official post orders them differently). Edit: Attachments are in reverse order and their numbering is started from bottom going to the top.

1. Are these (first 2 attachments really the same face?) There eyes and fullness of their lips look different. I notice the eyes are in different positions and I didnt think you could change the positions of eyes on a TPE head yet. And I dont know if its just the lip stick, but the first picture's lips look way fuller than the thin lips of the second. Also the mouth is more open in the first one.

2. How does the this one head have 2 so very distinctive looks here (3rd and 4th attachments). In attachment 3 she is hopeful and generally happy to see you, but in attachment 4 she looks like a seductress with an all knowing smile waiting for you to take her.

I'm still kicking myself. How the hell did I miss this face lol.
Attachments
Seductress 4th attachment
Seductress 4th attachment
super sexy.jpg (275.39 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
Hopeful and happy 3rd attachment
Hopeful and happy 3rd attachment
5930.jpg (247.68 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
Second attachment
Second attachment
WM-#43.jpg (170.75 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
First attachment
First attachment
EVA.JPG (867.86 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Lol, I wouldn't be much impressed if this head was based on the British actress Zoë Wanamaker :razz:

NEWMEMBERFROMRU
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NEWMEMBERFROMRU »

Please help me to determine the number of face and the number of hair
:x

bulldick

Post by bulldick »

This 43 head looks so realistic.
Irontech Doll head: S01, S06, S10, S20; BODY: 161cm, 168cm

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This is face 124 on my 155YL.
BCD
Attachments
100_6110.jpg
100_6110.jpg (69.44 KiB) Viewed 1526 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

NYSENASDAQMOEX,
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/head_gallery.htm
That is face 157
Click on both numbers 1 and 2.
The closest wig would be wig 8. but many times the photo shoots use a wig that is not one of the standard ones to pick form.
Best,
BCD

INFORMATIONS