www.wmdolls.com

WM Face 38 and Face 70.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
thenakman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

WM Face 38 and Face 70.

Post by thenakman »

When I build my doll I want to go for a dark tan latina look and #38 & #70 seem to be the best suited for that. (#56 also seems good very close to #70) I've been looking at vendor's sites checking out the heads and forum members pics trying to get a good feel of what would look the most authentic. Since its hard to see every head/eye/skintone/hair combo do any of the other heads make for a good latina look (im going black hair/brown eyes). I've been spending a few weeks trying to figure out what I want (its like being a kid in a candy and your only allowed to pick out one thing).

ashleystunner

Re: WM Face 38 and Face 70.

Post by ashleystunner »

Hey there. I have a wm 163c, dark tan, face #38, brown eyes. Brunette most of the time. (They are human wigs so changing hair is super easy). She definitely has a Latina look. The factory makeup will fade over time. With practice you can achieve any look you are going for. I recently gave Ashley a dark smokey eye look. It looks great with her brown eyes. Click on the blue "my gallery" button on the bottom of this post to see pics of Ashley. Anyway, I hope this helps.

thenakman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by thenakman »

Yeah the dark eye shadow really does look nice. #38 and #70 have deff been my favorites so far.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, thenakman!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

DollAfficionado wrote:Welcome to TDF, thenakman!
:thumbs_up:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS