www.wmdolls.com

lube question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
squad51
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

lube question

Post by squad51 »

Hey all, although I still have a bottle of water-based id, I accidentally purchased a silicone-based lube that I have not received yet. I have a 100cm wm doll and an older candy eighteen "taffy". Will the silicone lube "hurt" either doll? Thanks in advance for your answers, 51'
"patient is experiencing some tension"

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: lube question

Post by bob7892 »

squad51 wrote:Hey all, although I still have a bottle of water-based id, I accidentally purchased a silicone-based lube that I have not received yet. I have a 100cm wm doll and an older candy eighteen "taffy". Will the silicone lube "hurt" either doll? Thanks in advance for your answers, 51'
If your dolls are TPE silicone lube will kill it in short order , water based lubes will be absorb by it , Use mineral based baby oil , or Vaseline .
For silicone dolls stick to water based lubes :D :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

gator048

Re: lube question

Post by gator048 »

Vaseline is the best lube in my opinion. Feels great does not dry up it gets wetter after a little and warms up quickly

INFORMATIONS