www.wmdolls.com

Size is everything right?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ZADollFan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Size is everything right?

Post by ZADollFan »

Hello everyone.

Noob here, so bear with me :wink:

First of all it's great to find a forum like this with so many people form all around the world, I really didn't realize how many people had these beauties. I'm from Cape Town, South Africa so getting a doll is a bit tricky sometimes, many suppliers will not deliver here but I have managed to find one that does and has the dolls I'm interested in.

I've decided on a WM doll, either the 140cm 66A cup or the 157cm 67B cup, both are just the body type I like. So as per my title, what size is best for a first time doll. I'm 195cm tall and fairly strong so I think I may be able to handle both carefully.

I would appreciate any input form you more experienced doll lovers.

Thanks

NeedWaifu

Re: Size is everything right?

Post by NeedWaifu »

My 160cm doll feels too small.. Torso size is important..
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Being as tall as you are you should probably go for the 157 cm, or even taller if you can find one that suits your tastes. That's one advantage to being a short guy (I'm 165 cm) like me: shorter dolls work better - that and leg room on planes.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

ZADollFan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ZADollFan »

Thanks guys, I think 157cm is as tall as I would go, I like petite framed women, my late wife was about that height as well. I was just thinking the 140cm might be easier to handle.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I have a 163 and I don't think I'd ever go taller. Less than 150 and I worry about (a) child-likeness and (b) lack of long leeeeeggsssssss :-)

ZADollFan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ZADollFan »

Agree on the Child-likeness, but some of the pics and galleries I've seen of the WM 140 they can look quite mature, over 18 at least. I'm leaning toward the 157 B at the moment

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Yeah, you're significantly taller than me. My doll is 156cm and she's perfect for standing doggy, I don't have to bend my knees or raise myself up. I'd suggest you go even taller than 157. You may like petite women but you need to remember that the doll isn't going to be moving itself to accommodate you.

See this thread of doll weights - there's a table in there reporting weights from customers
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=76649&start=270

It lists the 157 as 34Kg but only a single source. That must be a mistake given her proportions, either that or it's a different doll. I think she's actually closer to 30Kg with her head on. If you're strong you could easily go to a 35Kg doll or maybe a bit heavier.

EDIT: The doll is approx 31Kg with head on:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94981&start=105

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

ZADollFan wrote:Hello everyone.

Noob here, so bear with me :wink:

First of all it's great to find a forum like this with so many people form all around the world, I really didn't realize how many people had these beauties. I'm from Cape Town, South Africa so getting a doll is a bit tricky sometimes, many suppliers will not deliver here but I have managed to find one that does and has the dolls I'm interested in.

I've decided on a WM doll, either the 140cm 66A cup or the 157cm 67B cup, both are just the body type I like. So as per my title, what size is best for a first time doll. I'm 195cm tall and fairly strong so I think I may be able to handle both carefully.

I would appreciate any input form you more experienced doll lovers.

Thanks
Hello there ZADollfan! Glad to have ya amongst us!

You raise some valid size questions here... One thing is as far as breast size goes, that's totally up to you. Preference Ya know. as far as how tall, well, that is where the weight comes in. be sure and check the links provided previously.

I'm a big guy, and about 6ft tall (182cm converted) so you are taller than me... I chose this doll here as my first.
I just could not really bring myself to go "shorter" Although my first choice was 140cm I just got struck by the 157.
I'm an A, B or C at the most personally. Height will also depend on how much you can or want to lift to move and reposition, etc. For me, lifting is no big deal (yet) I may regret my choice, but I doubt it.

I chose this one from WM and she's getting ready to come to me as I type...

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/wm-dol ... n/trinity/ (diff head and hair though)

Also considered this one but the body was a little too unnatural to me.

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/wm-dol ... ion/ocean/

Just one more thing... Try and use a TDF approved Vendor, if you are not already, explain your location, and try and work out shipping. Since most are drop shipped from the factory anyways. Also, I got a way better price from my TDF Vendor than what was on the WM Dolls outlet site. Shipping from Jinsan factory to the U.S. was included. And please be aware many non-TDF approved shops out there can be frauds, showing you one product, taking your Rand, and then delivering another so-called WM Doll that ends up being poor quality and can cause health problems due to poor quality TPE blends. Or an inflatable doll at a TPE price.

Also, since you are in S.A. you may want to check your country's Customs policy on doll height restrictions (if any.) If you go for the 140cm or below.

Hope this helps!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

ZADollFan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ZADollFan »

RainKing wrote:

I chose this one from WM and she's getting ready to come to me as I type...

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/wm-dol ... n/trinity/ (diff head and hair though)

Hope this helps!
That's the exact one I'm wanting, same head and hair, I think she's gorgeous

INFORMATIONS