www.wmdolls.com

cowgirl

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
curious dave

cowgirl

Post by curious dave »

i had the 160 model i say had because i was away on holiday with the family and my house got broken into they took everything ps4 4ktv 2 hd tvs xbox pc laptop hi fi everything and guess what they took my doll aswell.
so my parents are claiming insurance for everything as we have police statements but still no one has been caught.
so my question is the 160 was my first venture into the doll scene and i found her really beautiful but she was way to heavy for me and it was pretty hard to manoeuvre her into positions and cowgirl was impossible
do you doll owners manage to have sex in that position with your doll? and what would be the best model would you say that could achieve that position? i learned alot from my first doll so the second one i should be well knowledge on everything its just which size doll to get?. any help and feedback would be great thanx

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: cowgirl

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I want to start off by saying that I'm sorry to hear about the robbery. I know that sucked big time. :(
But as to your question; I think everyone will have a different answer since there are so many variables at play. (Such as the person's size and strength as well as the weight of the doll)
Generally dolls will get heavier as they get taller. But not always. Some shorter dolls can weigh almost as much as some taller ones depending on how they are made.
So a short doll with a big booty and hooters could weigh as much as a tall skinny one. I have a big booty 135 lady that works great in cowgirl. Although it takes a little effort to get her up there.
But once you do, it feels so good that you never want to take her down! :D
Here she is performing her marital duties from that position:
101715_2009[00].jpg
101715_2009[00].jpg (22.88 KiB) Viewed 4641 times
Please excuse the bad angle. But it was a little hard to focus at the time! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I agree there are a lot of variables to consider. Your overall strength being by far the most important (at least in my humble opinion!). I would say I'm of average strength and don't have too much trouble getting into that position with my 140cm WM which weighs in around 55lbs. Just be careful! Once I got really caught up in the moment and she starting to come crashing down on me!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

so its possible with the 140? i was thinking that or yl 148. the 160 was way too much for me i was restricted to just one position missionary i learned so much with sophie so i have experience with them now but its just finding that perfect balance where i can get alot more then just 1 position anyway thanx for your feedback

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

Sorry to hear about your robbery. That sucks.
I have a PIB spinner and she loves to be on top. Either direction.
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

curious dave wrote:so its possible with the 140? i was thinking that or yl 148. the 160 was way too much for me i was restricted to just one position missionary i learned so much with sophie so i have experience with them now but its just finding that perfect balance where i can get alot more then just 1 position anyway thanx for your feedback
The 140 is definitely lighter than my lady. But the YL 148 would be heavier. I think I could get her up there though.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Going to echo what JC said here, wm-140 for me has been a perfect solution size/weight wise. Can be moved around relatively easily and she's not too short.

Sorry to hear you got robbed, can't imagine how you must feel to have had your private space violated like that...

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

thanx yeah i was devastated we barely had anything left when we got home. we have cctv and alarms fitted now but there is some cruel ppl in this world.
the 140 is looking like the safer bet im gonna read your review on sophie (thats what my 160 was called) and do a little more research.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Also sorry to hear about the break in! I seriously can't believe they took her! You should watch the forum carefully... Maybe they're dumb enough to try to sell her here and you could catch them! 8O If someone kidnapped my Elise, I would completely go Liam Neeson on their asses!!!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

its just starting to hit home now really the shock of everything and i could'nt really think to much about her as a few of my late nanna's jewellery and photos were among the stolen they can never be replaced. but i did have a bond with sophie i must say that.ive just looked at elise wow shes a little firecracker :) do you have any problems with positions as mentioned in thread with elise?

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I can't say I have too many problems with any positions. It does take some experimenting to find the right spots/angles though, not that I really minded a little experimentation :roll: ! One of the most awkward was just simple missionary. I'm about 6'2" and Elise comes in at 4"7" so there is a bit of trouble making eye contact or kissing in that position. I found if I turn and tilt her head a little to the side, then tilt her head up towards me, it actually works quite nicely! So if you're at all shorter than me, you shouldn't have to difficult a time with it!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

thanx jcnine

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

My YL155 is great at cowgirl. She is 70lbs whch is very light compaired to my other dolls.

I just start with her on her side and roll her on top.

Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

coralsheep91 wrote:My YL155 is great at cowgirl. She is 70lbs whch is very light compaired to my other dolls.

I just start with her on her side and roll her on top.

While on her side, do you put her arms up or you leave them by her side? I can handle my YL148 in the cowgirl position. However it was never really easy and I feel that it is tough on her knees and hands while setting her in position...

If i put my doll on her side with the arms along her body, her hands get crush by her weight while rolling....
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

A light doll with long legs, pref. 145 cm and above. The 140 and 148 dolls have too short legs and will be a struggle in the cowgirl position IMO.

INFORMATIONS