www.wmdolls.com

cowgirl

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: cowgirl

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

mandos wrote:A light doll with long legs, pref. 145 cm and above. The 140 and 148 dolls have too short legs and will be a struggle in the cowgirl position IMO.
I agree. This is also a problem with my 135 lady as it leads to her legs getting spread dangerously far apart. Then again it doesn't help that I'm a bit on the wide side as well. :oops:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Well cowgirl is an interesting position, and it does nothing for me. Im more of a 'doggie style' person, and it works great for my doll cause she is tall and heavy; 158cm 48kg Passion Dolls Erika. She is beautiful and I wouldn't change her for a second.

Good luck mounting. lol

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I have 3 heavy dolls OR156G 32kgs WM165K 34kgs and the super busty awesome OR162i which is a whopping 43kgs! I can get all into cowgirl. Start her in missionary position with legs high up in the air 90degrees to torso. Shuffle her really close. Put the old boy inside while she is still in missionary position. Put one hand underneath her (behind her back) and lift/pivot her 90degrees (whilst cock is still inside) and you now have her in 'modified cowgirl' style. Then just move her into place. The only difference will be that her legs are running parralel to your torso rather than tucked underneath her like the traditional style. Still the same result.

It works but it is not easy too lift her onto you this... I have back/spine injuries and am probably weaker than most guys so if I can do it then most others should be able to manage this. The hard part is the co-ordination and strength to pivot her onto you but if you can manage it you get to see this.... just make sure you have everything you need (bottle of water etc) cause you won't be going anywhere for the next few hours.

726.JPG
726.JPG (92.52 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
009.jpg
009.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2803 times
notice in the pics how her legs are stretched outright ie NOT tucked under as per traditional cowgirl style. This is 80-90% as good as normal position but is easier to achieve and more importantly greatly reduces the chance of any damage to her knees and feet

hope this info helps

PS one last thought for those who want a foolproof way of acheiving satisfactory cowgirl - buy the WM torso with arms. She has a very nice body shape, weighs about 20kgs and because she still has the arms she is still very realistic and you can also push her arms/hands onto your chest thus providing more realism, intimacy and most importantly, stability..... a great all around compromise/solution....
Naomi0138 - Copy.JPG
Naomi0138 - Copy.JPG (173.16 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
Contact Miracle at Dolls Castle.us - she can get you any doll you like and will take excellent care of you. She also does beautiful custom makeup for your dolls faces.

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

I like my 148yl for the cowgirl... perfect size for me.. I'm 6'.
Attachments
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG (3.72 MiB) Viewed 2763 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

This conversation seems to prop up every few weeks.
Yes, its quite possible to do cowgirl, regardless of weight. You just need to know how to get her into position given your own strength.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

What a great view this is!! Nice doll, Im sure you're having fun with this one....
Attachments
726.jpg
726.jpg (92.52 KiB) Viewed 2718 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hi bentone - I can tell from your many comments throughout TDF that you are a fellow lover of huge breasted women... This WM165K doll was the pioneer super busty doll that started the HUGE breast doll craze! While she was not the perfect design she is a seriously sexy girlfriend. This pic was taken in a small country town in Australia in a room that was themed like a dungeon! Crazy shit!!!! I have got 10 minutes of full HD 1080p video of her juggs bouncing and flopping around - totally insane - no man should be allowed to have this much fun! Awesome titties!

check out this video of the WM165K titties in action - insane fun!
WM165 cowgirl 240p.wmv
(6.54 MiB) Downloaded 2454 times

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Crap i cant play this on my Mac. Im missing some sort of plug-in.

I love huge boobs, and years ago would have bought a RealDoll but they didn't have what I was looking for. Thankfully I found the forum and Passion Dolls and got what I wanted. My Erika and her 121cm bust makes me very happy.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Reencoded LJ69's video to to MP4 format, H.264 encoding. If you can't play this, get a new browser that can, becuase this is pretty much the standard now.
Attachments
WM165 cowgirl 240p.mp4
(6.68 MiB) Downloaded 2382 times

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Big boobs are not my thing, but that was awesome. :thumbs_up:

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

JunkGuy wrote:Reencoded LJ69's video to to MP4 format, H.264 encoding. If you can't play this, get a new browser that can, becuase this is pretty much the standard now.

Thank you!! OMG that was insane!!! What a view......def got my blood flowing.

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

JunkGuy wrote:Reencoded LJ69's video to to MP4 format, H.264 encoding. If you can't play this, get a new browser that can, becuase this is pretty much the standard now.
Thanks for helping us view LJ69's video. Love those big bouncy boobs with the hair moving around. I like the position he uses to protect the knees and delicate feet. It probably would have taken a while to figure that one out, but better sooner than later.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hi guys - thanks for the positive comments. Yes she is great fun. This video was filmed in a hotel room that was themed like a dungeon! Great atmosphere - two amazing nights of fun. Also had the OR156Gcup with me and the two of them played on the bed together - amazing stuff!

Seeing how you all liked the first one so much here is another one for you. This time the OR156G in action (same dungeon room) with the #58 face... can't show you how this video ended but it was fun.... and messy..... enjoy
Natasha Romanov 1 edit 240p.wmv
(8.59 MiB) Downloaded 2302 times

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Haha that was fun...kinda like a dirty music video.

INFORMATIONS