www.wmdolls.com

Newbie looking for advice on a wm165

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Newbie looking for advice on a wm165

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi Mikey,

Good choice for body & head combination! :thumbs_up:
Both dolls, WM165 and WM163 are really great. Amazing shape plus very soft TPE formula.
Pictures of your silverdoll link sold me as well. But my decision went to the YL148 body, because i owned the WM158 before and wanted to try a lighter body.
But you should be aware, that these both are older generation dolls with several possible issues. Old wrist design is really bad, finger wires getting easy dislocated from the henged wrist.
Skeleton can poke through the soft skin, especially on the knees and elbows, when you put some weight on them. Old gooseneck design, which can easily lost the ability to hold the head in right position. Easy tearing of the orifices. But that depends on your main purpose and how careful you are
Its said, there was an upgrade on these dolls. Ask your vendor about that!
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Aye I heard about the problems with the old bodies.

Out of interest which of the WM line are the new designs? I'm not interested in anything above a D cup.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

MikeyUK wrote: Out of interest which of the WM line are the new designs? I'm not interested in anything above a D cup.
Yeah, i know :wink:
Not so easy to answer
Best buy would be YL148, YL155D, OR156 D-cup
The YL155D is the softest

Or your decision goes below a C/D-cup
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Ups...
And of course the WM160 D :mrgreen:

Roona
_

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Y'know.. I've not even looked at the OR or YL lines. I'm an idiot, clearly, because I just did and those faces are more what I'm wanting (Eastern Euro look rather than Asian).

OH GOD, MORE CHOICE. :haha4:

EDIT: After looking through all the WM, OR and YL lines I have to admit I think I prefer the WM. YL does seem to have slightly better faces, but there are a lot of WM ones I can make up to be Eastern European, WM head #149 especially which I think has become my new favourite. I know a lot of the desired look and fantasy depends entirely on wig, makeup and clothing.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Oh no, that's a big misunderstanding 8O
Sorry!
All heads just fit on YL/OR dolls, because it's the same company
which produce and manufacture all these heads. JINSAN!
JINSAN = WM/YL/OR
The YL/OR heads are just their own design, like the different bodies.
So, mix everything you like. Absolutely NO problem!
Some combinations provided from vendors are already mixed and that's usual.
Like your WM165/Head#70 combination - WM body /OEM HEAD

And i forgot another doll. There is even the beautiful WM156C-cup

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS