www.wmdolls.com

Newbie looking for advice on a wm165

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MikeyUK

Newbie looking for advice on a wm165

Post by MikeyUK »

Hi guys! I'm completely new to this (both dolls and the forum, that is) and was looking for some advice on my first purchase. If I've messed up and put this in the wrong forum section then admins please feel free to move it.

I've been lurking on the forums all this week and last like crazy, vacuuming up all the tips and tricks I could. I've read the "newly wed" care tip guide and took it to heart, stocked up with the essentials. I also may have jumped the gun a bit and bought some.. er.. make that quite a lot of outfits, shoes, lingerie on eBay already without even having a doll to put them on. Ahem. Blame the pre-order excitement :whistle:. Shopping for womens clothes has never been so much fun, haha. :lol:

I have my heart set on a WM TPE doll and decided on The Doll House as my vendor of choice (I'm in the UK) due to all the good reviews and praise I've seen them getting on their sub-forum here. I've already spoken to the vendor operator, Phil, about my first choice which was going to be the ever-popular WM140, as her official galleries and the photos people here have taken made my eyes pop out their sockets. However now that the initial excitement has had time to settle in I've been re-thinking if the whole "tight teen" thing with the WM140 could sustain a long term interest, and I have to admit I don't think it could, as my interest in her is already starting to drift.

I had another look through the WM files and stumbled on the WM165 D cup model, which I was surprised to find doesn't have many reviews here at all so I'm a bit in the dark about her. Plenty of K cup reviews but I'm not interested in that, D and no more for me please, I like them on the smaller side. The 165 draws me in more because it's more representative of a real woman with near-perfect fashion model curves and long, gorgeous, legs (I'm totally a "leg man"). Plus all the clothes I bought for the initial 140 will fit the 165 even better without needing to be adjusted so I won't have wasted any money.

So basically I'm asking for opinions on the WM165 D Cup model. My favourite gals have always been tall, slender (but not skeleton thin), brunettes with great breasts.

This gallery in particular settled me on the idea of a WM165 because oh hot daaaaaamn 8O : http://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gal ... te-corset/

Does anyone know what head is on the doll in that gallery above? She's utterly gorgeous, reminds me very much of a girl I knew many moons ago that made me a very happy man before she moved away. I sent a message asking this to the vendor who's displaying that gallery but heard nothing back yet, they're not on the vendor lists here so I won't be ordering through them (unless I missed them? Apologies if so). Thought it might be #56 but unsure.

Mine will be tanned, got such a weakness for tanned beauties, undecided yet if I want a light or dark tan (The Doll House offers both). What do you guys think would look good on her? And yes photos will of course be coming when I get her, I'm no professional photographer but I'll try to make her look at least half way good. :D

FullHouse

Re: Newbie looking for advice on a wm165

Post by FullHouse »

Hi Mikey, welcome to the Forum :)
Good choice on that particular doll combination. I'm about to get exactly this gal as well ^^ It's head WM #70 with this one btw. Be sure to order with hollow breasts if you got that option ;)
Looking forward to your further story and experience.
All the best of luck for your upcoming order!

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Thanks FullHouse!

I checked and The Doll House unfortunately doesn't have the #70 listed, however it is listed at Doll Studio as available -> http://en.dollstudio.org/blog/2017/08/0 ... y-wm-dolls

I'd rather order through Phil as he's a UK dealer and I'm all for supporting local businesses. ;)

I'll ask him if he can get it. I like the look of the magnetic neck bolt on Doll Studio, too. Would make dressing her up a heck of a lot easier and put less strain on the goose neck.

I'm not too worried about the weight as I'm 37 now and worked out a lot through my 20's and 30's. Being a mechanic I'm used to hefting engines and gearboxes around, this gal can't be much heavier than a straight six iron block. :lol:

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome to TDF... the WM165-D is a great choice. Yes, Tall and Slender, but at the same time not a toothpick similar to most runway models... Curves where they Belong!

Aberdare
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Aberdare wrote:Welcome to TDF... the WM165-D is a great choice. Yes, Tall and Slender, but at the same time not a toothpick similar to most runway models... Curves where they Belong!

Aberdare
That's what I thought too. :thumbs_up:

Was slightly worried when I saw how thin her legs were, but then looked around the internet a lot more for better pics of her from different angles and the slender legs make perfect sense. Her proportions don't look odd when viewed as a whole. She's stunning and I may be drooling a little in anticipation.

I chose the #70 head as it has a slight Caucasian look to it and I'm not really in the market for a very Asian look. Slightly Asian is more than okay as I love the exotic look. I noticed the more tanned you make it the more Western it looks, too, which is why I'm going for a tanned body. Probably going to select Dark Tan and cross my fingers that it's not too dark as I read on the forums some people have had mixed results with tanned and sometimes they come out the factory looking like ladies of African descent when really only Brown and Black choices should look that way.

Strangely enough I did get a quick reply from The Silver Doll to my query about what head it was, they were evasive and wouldn't say, then asked why I wanted to know. I think they realised I'm not buying it through them. :lol:

No reply from Phil yet, poor guy must be snowed under. I hope I'm not being a difficult customer, I know how ridiculously picky I can be. If he can't supply the #70 I'll get a WM165 from him with a different head (maybe #56 or more likely #46 as #56 looks a lot like #70 already) and order the #70 separate from the other site so I can pick and choose.

Just waiting for several customers to pay their bills, then I can get her ordered. Hopefully by the end of next week.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I own a 165K, and while very slender I will say the legs don't have much definition to them. If you're a leg man, and looking for sexy, meaty thighs and calves, another doll might offer more realistic and curvy legs. The 165D was introduced to 'go tall' before the limit was pushed up to 170cm and above), and so she has porportionally very long, narrow legs to keep the weight down.

That is head #70. I don't see why any vendor of WM products couldn't get that head for you. It's not a vendor-specific head.

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

JunkGuy: I think I'll like the proportions on the WM165-D, I like legs on a girl to be fairly slender. Funnily enough I've been accused by my male friends in the past of always going for "fake girls", ie slender ones with boob jobs, which is how the 165D looks. So I think I might've found my perfect girl, haha.

Thankfully Phil got back to me and added the #70 to his website. He's an awesome vendor and I'm really happy buying through him, his reactions and replies to my queries instil a lot of confidence that I'm going with the right seller. :)

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Hi Mikey,

You mentioned that you're completely new to dolls. Depending on where you live you might want to think about asking Phil if you can visit to see and touch ;) the dolls in person. If you're up north there's also Graham at lovedoll.co.uk. I've met both of them and they're both legit dudes.

Obviously they might not have the particular doll you're looking for in stock but then you can get an idea of the proportions, feel and weight before you buy.

-----

EDIT: Also have you thought about the practical element of the dolls such as fixed vs removable insert? Everyone has their own opinion on it but me personally I own an old Silicone BoyToy doll with removable insert and when I get my first TPE i'm also going to get the removable, it makes things so much easier. I'm also going to get standing feet too, the ability to have them standing in a room really adds massive element of "presence" to them.

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'll contact Graham (as I am indeed "oop norf" ;) ) and see if I can visit him to see what I'm letting myself in for.

Regarding the fixed vs insert debate, I've done a lot of reading on it and yes the insert seems a lot easier to clean but I think I'd prefer the fixed for realism. I've thought about it and I think having to pop the insert in would kill a lot of a tension for me, sexual or otherwise. I know as long as you clean the fixed properly you should have no problems with it, I've already bought a small aquarium air pump as per suggestions on the forum. I'll also be using condoms, at least at first until I'm used to her.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Unless you absolutely want to play footsies with her often, definately pay up for the standing option on a 165. Much easier to dress the taller, heavier dolls if they can stand.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Phil is a class act.
And it is great you are supporting your local vendor.
BTW, Phil is not a good vendor.
HE IS A GREAT VENDOR!
You are in good hands.
If you get a skin tone that is light, she ( face 70) will look Asian.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=88380
The WM 163 weighs more than a WM 165 which is why the bustier 165K cup is lighter.
As far as realism, I do not buy that as a huge pro anymore.
I feel a better reason to go built in is you will not miss :)
As far as insert vs built in, key thing is to keep an eye on the TPE ball.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: If you get a skin tone that is light, she ( face 70) will look Asian.
I slept with a girl a long time ago in my early 20's who was Czech and her face was just.. amazing. Very exotic but with a European look to it and ever so slightly slanted eyes as if she had some asian blood in her family somewhere.

If I could successfully replicate that I would be a very happy man indeed. :mrgreen:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=88380 shows how pretty she will be in a lighter skin tone....
And if you go lite tan, more Hispanic as you already know.
Best of luck in your search,
Jeff and Nyoko

itvman

Post by itvman »

MikeyUK wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote: If you get a skin tone that is light, she ( face 70) will look Asian.
I slept with a girl a long time ago in my early 20's who was Czech and her face was just.. amazing. Very exotic but with a European look to it and ever so slightly slanted eyes as if she had some asian blood in her family somewhere.

If I could successfully replicate that I would be a very happy man indeed. :mrgreen:
Did you know that the doll house has an option to create a head to your exact specifications? You need photos and they work on it until it is exactly right. It costs a lot but the good news is you get 50 pounds every time someone buys that head. https://www.the-doll-house.com/heads-wm ... build.html

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

I did think about a custom head but I think that's a bit out of my price range at the moment, heh. Food for thought for the future though!

I've been looking at the WM163 C cup too, after Booty Call Dolls mentioned it. I like it, it's proportions are slightly more realistic than the WM165 and looks like a natural cup unlike the 165 which looks like a boob job. But.. I really like the boob job look so it's a hard call. :?

lovedoll got back to me about possibly visiting his premises and I'm going to go take a look on Wednesday, hopefully he has these two bodies as floating stock so I can compare them. If not, I can at least look at some different heads and get a "feel" for the dolls, pun intended.

INFORMATIONS