www.wmdolls.com

WM 158bbw #93

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DenverBerry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM 158bbw #93

Post by DenverBerry »

Is there anyone on this forum who has WM 158bbw #93 or similar configuration?
this is by far one of the most gorgeous things I have ever seen, bordering closely on perfection!
I'm very new to the world of companion Dolls, and trying to learn all I can.
Please help educate me... I know my preferences, but I don't know what pros/cons of a perticular Doll or manufacturer might be. What to look out for, where to find the best deal/service etc...
I look forward to hearing your experience.
Thank you.
Denver Berry

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM 158bbw #93

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi DenverBerry,

This is a very rare doll on TDF. So you won't find much owner of this doll or even some pictures as the provided from the vendors and manufacturer (WM)
But i would love to see more of her, because she is very unique with a special kind of beauty.
There are some galleries with head 93 on a WM160
https://wmdolls.fr/wm-160/fanny-160-cm- ... -5465.html
https://wmdolls.fr/wm-160/fanny-160-wmdolls-2247.html
It's a new generation doll, so no much quality issues on that doll. Solid build. High durability. Great standing option.
You should only consider the heavy weight of 90lbs (41kg).
That's definitely not easy to handle. Especially when your main purpose is sex in various positions.
But honestly... it sounds like you're really impressed and amazed
So, there is not a real alternative to that extraordinary doll
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

DenverBerry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DenverBerry »

thank you very much, weight isn' much of an issue. I actually like a cuddle partner with a bit more weight, and not frequently transported very far... so she might work out fine. btw I'm a construction electrician so I frequently handle more than she weighs.
Denver Berry

DenverBerry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DenverBerry »

Wow, that's her back in collage.
Denver Berry

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

So, that sounds really convincingly
Now, there's no getting away from it :mrgreen:

Like i was just saying, this doll is without competition and has a long durability for your purpose.
Fits perfectly :D
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS