www.wmdolls.com

Foot sizes, 168-E and 170-H in particulair

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Foot sizes, 168-E and 170-H in particulair

Post by avante »

Hey guys,

So I've got an WM-158 myself, for which the feet were specified about 21.5cm, but were actually shorter (don't remember how much exact).
Anyway: I've seen some different number on the feet length for the 168-E and 170-H models. If any of you have these, would you please be so kind and measure the feet?

I am wondering because while shopping for shoes, it occurred to me I might want to keep possible future feet into account ;)
*thinking of goings size with 22cm feet length right now...
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Foot sizes, 168-E and 170-H in particulair

Post by JunkGuy »

I know its not what you asked for, but the 165s have 21cm feet (as advertised). But with socks on it can easily shrink to 20cm (19 & 3/4 is what I actually measured) because the toes bend up easily. For shoes, this length corresponds to sizes 5 (USA/AUS), 3 (UK), and 36 (EUR)

The TPE in dolls feet are a little more squishy than human feet (compare to your own feet if you want) so they can generally fit at least 2 and maybe 3 sizes of shoes. One option is to get shoes that should be large enough (sounds like 6/4/37-38 to you), and use socks, booties, or other fillers to make the fit better.

I've actually found shoe width to be more important than length. With longer shoes, the dolls feet can usually still hold to the shoe if laces or straps are tightened up. But if shoe is too wide, her feet can shift around enough that her balance is no longer centered and she can tip over. High heels that are too wide are dangerous.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Foot sizes, 168-E and 170-H in particulair

Post by avante »

Hi JunkGuy,

You make some good points. But I am now looking at a bit open shoes so socks (well guess I could get socks specifically for this) are not really option for me. I think 37 will be to large tho (high heels) with the feet (toes) beeing squishy as you pointed out, more thinking of getting 35's.

Just noticed that the charts on AliExpress are wayyy of from the first google hits. Even tho they mention EU / US size, the tables are just different in regards toe foot length...kinda shitty. The ones I'm looking at now are specified 22.5cm feet length and size 4.5 / 35...or 22cm 4 / 34...

Got 1 pair of 35's out of a shop here; they were def. bigger than necessary tho. Considering these ones btw:
test.PNG
test.PNG (179.65 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS