www.wmdolls.com

Jo (Jolene) WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Jo (Jolene) WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model

Post by Photo_guy »

A raven-haired beauty with an independent soul.
Even at a young age she attracted most men, especially all the wrong ones. By hitting the gym and focusing on herself what started as an attempt to simply build her own identity, physical fitness not only became a lifestyle and a passion but also means to a fairly lucrative career. Add to that some higher education and self-confidence she now completely intimidates all those wrong men, and receives respect and admiration from all the right ones.
However never one to take herself too seriously, you'll often find Jo out yucking it up with the boys & girls usually in some type of outdoor recreation that involves getting dirty.

LIG.
That first shower.
That first shower.
IMG_4901.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 7598 times
IMG_4906.JPG
IMG_4906.JPG (3.13 MiB) Viewed 7598 times
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Davoman123

Re: Jo (Jolene) WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model

Post by Davoman123 »

What a gorgeous lady you got there!! She is one of my favorite Wm bodies. Do you have anymore shots of this beauty? She has some of the sexiest legs and calves I've ever seen

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Very nice :thumbs_up: This has always been one of my favourites :)

Does she have gel breasts?
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Davoman123 wrote:What a gorgeous lady you got there!! She is one of my favorite Wm bodies. Do you have anymore shots of this beauty? She has some of the sexiest legs and calves I've ever seen
Oh, I absolutely love her legs!
I'm working on more photos, I've had a camera issue that I had to do my homework on, so- soon!
PDutus wrote:Very nice :thumbs_up: This has always been one of my favourites :)

Thanks. Yes she does, and they are quite nice. But have to admit I haven't had my hands on any other dolls so that I could offer a true comparison.
Not many RG's who are into the active/fitness lifestyle have large breasts so this is a big part of the fantasy for me :D

Stacy
Five Card Draw

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Jolene is absolutely gorgeous! 8O :angel: Great photos and I love the biographical intro! It's really cool! 8)

Very well done PG! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Photo_guy wrote:

Thanks. Yes she does, and they are quite nice. But have to admit I haven't had my hands on any other dolls so that I could offer a true comparison.
Not many RG's who are into the active/fitness lifestyle have large breasts so this is a big part of the fantasy for me :D
Cheers :thumbs_up: Gel breasts work better on the bigger boobed girls than on the smaller ones in my view, so she should be ideally suited to them :)

When you get a chance, please could you post a pic of her nude, full frontal, so I can see how the breasts hang compared with the non-gel version (of which I have some photos).

Many thanks,
PD
My girls:

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

gogodolls wrote:Jolene is absolutely gorgeous! 8O :angel: Great photos and I love the biographical intro! It's really cool! 8)

Very well done PG! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks. I love backstories, we all have them. I know and admire a couple RG's with stories similar to Jos' so why not :)
Now her cousin Amber who will get introduced eventually she's the wildcat!

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

PDutus wrote: When you get a chance, please could you post a pic of her nude, full frontal, so I can see how the breasts hang compared with the non-gel version (of which I have some photos).

Many thanks,
PD
Here you go, Boobs look great. I do have a decent sports bra for them during downtime/storage.

Love the darker tone skin but it does show the baby powder more. But after my experience with the torso doll and staining I'm hoping this will show that less if it happens.
IMG_4910.JPG
IMG_4910.JPG (2.7 MiB) Viewed 7200 times

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Davoman123

Post by Davoman123 »

Holy Smokes!! Is she the tan skin tone or the darker tan?
Photo_guy wrote:
PDutus wrote: When you get a chance, please could you post a pic of her nude, full frontal, so I can see how the breasts hang compared with the non-gel version (of which I have some photos).

Many thanks,
PD
Here you go, Boobs look great. I do have a decent sports bra for them during downtime/storage.

Love the darker tone skin but it does show the baby powder more. But after my experience with the torso doll and staining I'm hoping this will show that less if it happens.
IMG_4910.JPG

Davoman123

Post by Davoman123 »

What would be the most realistic feeling? Solid, hollowed or gel?
PDutus wrote:
Photo_guy wrote:

Cheers :thumbs_up: Gel breasts work better on the bigger boobed girls than on the smaller ones in my view, so she should be ideally suited to them :)

When you get a chance, please could you post a pic of her nude, full frontal, so I can see how the breasts hang compared with the non-gel version (of which I have some photos).

Many thanks,
PD

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Photo_guy wrote:

Many thanks,
PD

IMG_4910.JPG
Cheers for that :glou: Very helpful :) Comparing to photos of the non-gel version, the shape doesn't appear to have changed significantly, if at all (unlike with small boobs).

I am still undecided whether to go for light tan or dark tan with this body. The darker tone should be more resistant to staining, but you have the issue with the powder, as you mention. I have a cocoa-skin WM172B, and I get around streaky white powder syndrome with her by adding cocoa powder to the cornstarch :) A tip from someone here on TDF :)
My girls:

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

Photoguy, appreciate the pics. I’ve had my eye on this model for a minute and that last photo pretty much seals the deal for me.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Oh marone!

What a hottie 8O

Gorgeous...

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Oh she beautiful and a real hottie !!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Photo_guy wrote:

Many thanks,
PD

Handy hint-
I fill a sock with cornstarch and "pat" it on. It applies the exactly right amount of cornstarch and lowers the excess getting all over the room.
Can't take credit as I learned this method off a tdf post years ago.

INFORMATIONS