www.wmdolls.com

Stand-up storage in high heels?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
d011user

Stand-up storage in high heels?

Post by d011user »

Does anyone store his doll in platform high heels with the stand-up foot option? I'm dismayed to find that the high heels I bought don't really work with the stand-up foot due to these problems:

- All the doll's weight goes into the fleshy rubber part of the foot instead of being carried directly through the metal frame, into the stand up foot, where very little or no stress is placed on any TPE sections of the foot, toes, or body.
- The toes squeeze out the front like fish eyes.
- Much loss of stability and chance of falling over.

I was hoping to have Nikki stand permanently leaning up against the wall, wearing the high heels, but this would appear to damage her toes and feet and risk her falling over. Would rather not put the heels on only for sitting poses and photo shoots.

Is there any remedy for this?
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stand-up storage in high heels?

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Storing in standing position is a very good solution, but only on her own feet and not on high heels.
My WM160 and WM141 can stand on high heels very well, but i wouldn't recommend it for a long time. Risk is to high
See it as a special moment, like in real life. Otherwise it's getting boring after a time and could damage your doll
DSC_0789.jpg
DSC_0789.jpg (725.83 KiB) Viewed 1956 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

d011user

Post by d011user »

Thanks - what size shoe do you buy? I found size 4 on amazon which seem about right, but her toes are really squeezed in them.

Do you have the problem of toes squeezing out the front of open-toed shoes when she stands?

ZriEy Women's Ladies Peep Toe High Heels T-Strap Enjoyable Platform Sandals

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

For storage: Flat shoes, not too soft because you want the doll to rest on the metal screws and not the TPE flesh around the screws. Also important is to use a couple of layers of socks for extra padding. You want the foot and toes to fit tight, but not too tight.
Heels are for display, photo and sex only - only for short amounts of time, and you need to be ultra careful with the posing or the doll will fall over or break an ankle.

d011user

Post by d011user »

Thanks for the good advice...

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yes, i use to get size 4-5.5.
Size 4 fits best, but is rarely to get. So 5-5,5 are most of my shoes (over 30pairs)
If they don't fit, use some socks like mandos said and cut them off at the front and where the foot is visible. You can also glue some cotton in the shoes to make it tighter.
The toes can get squeezed somewhat, but that's ok.
All that depends a bit on the softness ot the TPE.
My standing dolls are more firm, so it's even easier. The higher the heels, the more difficult it could get to stand easily. So, better begin with a lower platform height
Screenshot_20170904-041450.png
Screenshot_20170904-041450.png (435.88 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
Is that your shoe, then forget my sock advice! LOL
Nice one! :D

By the way, Mishka uses also sizes 5-5,5
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=74940
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

d011user

Post by d011user »

yes, that's our shoe!! :)

Fits great everywhere, but the heel strap is way too big, even at the smallest adjustment of the buckle, so it needs to be padded quite a bit back there.

Also, it's got a weird strap buckle, i.e. you don't use the buckle and hole to attach it, there's hidden "hook" that hooks around the front edge of the buckle.
Attachments
IMG_1278.JPG
IMG_1278.JPG (1018.27 KiB) Viewed 1782 times

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

WOOW!!
Absolutely amazing great picture. She looks so gorgeous.
Shoes fit perfectly. That squeezing is what a real girl go through as well. :mrgreen:
Love the OR156G/H. Great combination - body/face!

Roona
_

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

d011user wrote:All the doll's weight goes into the fleshy rubber part of the foot instead of being carried directly through the metal frame
Use a hex bolt driver and make your standing foot bolts longer (particularly the heel). This may damage the shoe insole a bit, but it will provide the support you're looking for. Consider adding a strip of leather between her foot and shoe if you don't want to damage. Replacing the standard foot bolts with larger surface area heads (or washers) may also provide stability.

As mandos said, it sounds like your doll may be getting her flesh in the way of the bolt's contact with sole.

d011user wrote:Fits great everywhere, but the heel strap is way too big, even at the smallest adjustment of the buckle, so it needs to be padded quite a bit back there.

Also, it's got a weird strap buckle, i.e. you don't use the buckle and hole to attach it, there's hidden "hook" that hooks around the front edge of the buckle.
I would say add your own hole (I've had to do this on Brie's shoes, as doll's ankles are tiny), but maybe that doesn't work for these shoes. I always look for shoes that can be easily adjusted (for example, real buckles)

I don't think storing standing in high heels is a good idea at all. Flat shoes are ok, but risky in heels.

INFORMATIONS