www.wmdolls.com

newbie but long time lurker looking for advise

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
driftwork
Apprentice
Apprentice

newbie but long time lurker looking for advise

Post by driftwork »

Hi,

I'm on my 5th doll and thank the forum members for the useful posts I've lurkingly read.
hopefully I'm posting in the correct place.
I currently have 2 dolls, one is about a year or so old and is in a right old state, its a wm 155 I think and the other doll is this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/WMDOLL- ... 0.0.V7i7Hk
the 155 will be skipped (i know I know lol, but she is f*****)
the other dolls have all been carved up I'm afraid, my first 100cm was just too child like so in shame I dumped the body, the second, the already mentioned 155 has served me well, but she was a little too cumbersome for a quicky, so I decided to get a 140cm, which again was just too child like for me, so again, sorry, got the bread knife lol, I also bought a 70cm, but it freaked me out, so it too met its death... I know how a lot of people feel about these dolls but I view them as a pure sex aid as I'm a sex addict and these have helped me through and stopped me messing real women about annyyywayyyyy lol

so the 170 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/WMDOLL- ... 0.0.V7i7Hk I bought about a month ago and she is great, realistic and the boobs and bum are just amazing BUT she is just too heavy for me and I spend more time positioning her than anything else...moving her is a real feat and just to put it in perspective I bench 110kg, also I can't hide her, I do have varied real women visit my bedroom and questions are being asked about the huge box haha

so I'm selling up, she is pretty new so I just can't bring myself to cut her up, also I would'nt be able to get her back down the stairs without help lol, seriously, getting her up was dragging the box.

question is how much is such a thing worth? pictures I know will help make a judgement more clear but I'm just looking for a ball park.
she has some dark marking here and there (the kind with careful cleaning will come out) she also has stretch type marks, though these are definitely just the way the actual doll is given her weight not anything to do with use, speaking of which I've probably used her 10 times, she does have a few splits here and there but its so hard not to get any with a doll this hard to move about without incident.

I will upload some pictures if I can do such a thing as a current one post member, but I just gave her a good clean and she is currently drying upright in the bedroom.

so to sum up, gorgeous doll will be up for sale, will need collection, I'm in the UK, pictures to follow if I get permission, really don't want to murder another doll haha (desposing of body in a truck stop is'nt one of my highlights in life I'll look back on, though I am smiling right now remembering it lol)

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: newbie but long time lurker looking for advise

Post by trauma »

170 is so big you may need an electric bread knife this time....LOL

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

trauma wrote:170 is so big you may need an electric bread knife this time....LOL
:haha4:

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

driftwork
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by driftwork »

trauma wrote:170 is so big you may need an electric bread knife this time....LOL
seriously I've eyed it up for the chop and the effort cutting it up may be the end of me lol, was hard enough with the 140, it was pretty gruesome, I felt like a human butcher...a pervert human butcher lol

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I have found that using a survival wire saw, makes pretty quick work out of TPE, yes breaking one of these TPE or Silicone ladies down for the Rubbish Bin can be an exhausting and traumatic experience. :drinking:

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

8O sometimes it amazes me the amount of money people just throw away.... 8O

Nonetheless.....before you throw more good money after bad; visit our sales threads here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=128

There are templates and many hundreds of examples on how to sell a doll. You won't get what you paid (maybe as much as half, depending on condition) but you will likely get some funds back. Alternatively, there are lots of people out there looking for dolls on the cheap or to be donated.

What you do with your dolls or money is up to you.....however, please consider these alternatives before mutilating or disposing a doll in the landfill. :puppydogeyes:

driftwork
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by driftwork »

Dollfriend wrote:I have found that using a survival wire saw, makes pretty quick work out of TPE, yes breaking one of these TPE or Silicone ladies down for the Rubbish Bin can be exhausting and traumatic experience. :drinking:
lol, wire saw is a good idea, it was scary how adept I became at removing the tpe from the skeleton, like some kind of primordial flash back lol

driftwork
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by driftwork »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:8O sometimes it amazes me the amount of money people just throw away.... 8O

Nonetheless.....before you throw more good money after bad; visit our sales threads here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=128

There are templates and many hundreds of examples on how to sell a doll. You won't get what you paid (maybe as much as half, depending on condition) but you will likely get some funds back. Alternatively, there are lots of people out there looking for dolls on the cheap or to be donated.

What you do with your dolls or money is up to you.....however, please consider these alternatives before mutilating or disposing a doll in the landfill. :puppydogeyes:
I have more money than sense lol, though this will be my last mess about with dolls, I had a price about half the value of retail in my head anyway so all good in that respect...advert to follow in the correct section :)

INFORMATIONS