www.wmdolls.com

Silence of the Necks...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SC Kline

Silence of the Necks...

Post by SC Kline »

IMG_0608.JPG
So it's been a while since I've posted because working for a living is a nightmare. Anyhow, I know: "Here comes the butcher, SC Kline," but it's always for good purposes, I think. So in the last few weeks, my doll's neck was just crazy loud no matter what I did, so I decided to get in there. I used WD-40 on the entire length of this stem and it is now, I would say, 95% silent —maybe more, and absolutely more quiet than when she was new. This "flexible stem," however, is very tricky and beyond my understanding. I think the really loud sounds began around the time that the head/neck would no longer hold drastic postures... My sense is that this infusion of grease would ruin those abilities if a given doll still had them; but in my case, things couldn't get worse. It is important to note that there is a very sturdy, "bandage-like" mesh wrapped around this stem (lots of cramps in the hand if you're gonna cut through). From what I've observed, there is simply no way to shoot this grease into where it needs to go without removing the mesh because the stem is "multi-leveled."
Anyhow, I really miss posting, and there have been so many awesome developments in the part of my life having to do with the doll that I'd like to share... Like today, I went to throw away some garbage, and some women left two pairs of boots next to the dumpster —she obviously thought they were good enough to leave to the side for someone else (my 141-f-cup). She's not an f-cup anymore, btw.
talk soon.

CuriousLurker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Silence of the Necks...

Post by CuriousLurker »

Sorry, this might be slightly off topic, but I saw your thread about the slime-filled breasts and thought that was really awesome. But then I read somewhere that you had to remove the slime? Why? What happened?

SC Kline

Re: Silence of the Necks...

Post by SC Kline »

CuriousLurker wrote:Sorry, this might be slightly off topic, but I saw your thread about the slime-filled breasts and thought that was really awesome. But then I read somewhere that you had to remove the slime? Why? What happened?
Due to the fact that the breast walls are not even in thickness, the more slime I'd added, the more that one breast was lower than the other. It's a "path of least resistance-type thing." I ended up reducing the amount of slime and then tried some other materials. My current doll has enlarged breasts. I portioned slime into numerous surgical gloves and then inserted all of those. This helps prevent the uneven breasts because the slime sacks distribute themselves less aggressively than just a cavity full of slime.

INFORMATIONS