www.wmdolls.com

Body sculpture - compare with a Phicen doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Body sculpture - compare with a Phicen doll

Post by teddykan1 »

I found a 1/12 scale Phicen doll in my collection and remembered how I used to fantasize about having one just like her, but full size. Well, here we are, I do have full size dolls to play with now. But here's an interesting comparison - I actually find the Phicen doll very accurate in terms of body design and anatomy, and in fact think that it's in some ways superior to the high end dolls from the high end TPE doll makers.

I'll show the Phicen doll build first.
Attachments
phicen (1).JPG
phicen (1).JPG (267.86 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
phicen (2).JPG
phicen (2).JPG (244.88 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
phicen (3).JPG
phicen (3).JPG (279.47 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
phicen (4).JPG
phicen (4).JPG (253.67 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
phicen (5).JPG
phicen (5).JPG (246.9 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
phicen (6).JPG
phicen (6).JPG (210.17 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
phicen (7).JPG
phicen (7).JPG (261.01 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
phicen (8).JPG
phicen (8).JPG (228.76 KiB) Viewed 1473 times

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Body sculpture - compare with a Phicen doll

Post by teddykan1 »

And the comparison with a WM 165cm doll, and a DS 167cm body.

In my view the WM design feels inferior, i.e. looks less anatomically accurate compared to the Phicen doll. This is particularly so in the area of the love holes (vagina and butt hole) - typical TPE doll's love holes are not high up enough the rear of the arse - in fact they seem to be too far towards the front, even to the extent that there's a protrusion in the crotch to accommodate it. In this respect I wish that someone could transform the 1/12 Phicen model to full size - the Phicen's vagina and anus are so much more accurately placed and inviting than those on the WM (and other TPE) dolls.

However, I think the DS 167cm achieves the anatomical accuracy here.

What do you think?
Attachments
body compare 1.jpg
body compare 1.jpg (382.26 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
body compare 2.jpg
body compare 2.jpg (184.36 KiB) Viewed 1468 times

INFORMATIONS