www.wmdolls.com

wm doll Q's for newbie.. thanks..

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
steve-p
Apprentice
Apprentice

wm doll Q's for newbie.. thanks..

Post by steve-p »

hi guys, new guy to the forum and looking for advice,
can somebody please tell me the details of the following dolls.
looking to purchase from the wm page one or both dolls but cant see names next to their pics.
I know Im looking for either a 140 to 149 size d,
also if you have this doll and a thread can you drop it here please, thank you sirs

thanks steve uk.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: wm doll Q's for newbie.. thanks..

Post by Broven »

Well, the first one is definately the 155cm A cup with #56 head.

[Edit] Well, now that I look at it again, probably not the 155A. Certainly the #56 head though. :P

The second one.. Probably the 140cm D with the #20 head or maybe #36. They are really similar.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Also, I think you might check out a few of the TDF approved vendors. There are a lot of sales going on. You can probably get her (whichever one you choose) cheaper from a vendor as opposed to the manufacturer. I could be wrong, but it's worth a look.

In any event, they are both beautiful. I love WM dolls. So pretty. Good luck!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

steve-p
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by steve-p »

cheers for the reply broven
ive found a company called hushdolls
that sell both the same as wm,
but both girls are different names and sizes
140 to 150 head 88 hb..

cant wait to find them and get sorted...
loving their look and body..stunning..:)
would like a 145 d cup same a second pic really.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi

I'm also looking to buy a WM 140cm i've been talking to Phil at the doll house ( https://www.the-doll-house.com/ )
Very nice guy knows his stuff and helped me out the skin tone with some samples,

I'm going for the light Tan, 4 feet 7 inches (140cm), standing feet, D breast size and extra head 88 plus lockable storage case then will buy more heads later on you can also look at the extras like addons for the head tongue and the UvulaImage Image

Thinking as theas the weight side of thing can get heavy as its dead weight and once you have clothes and shoes on would be pushing passed 30kg

Doll: Image Extra Head: Image

If you are not in the uk Phil can still help you out as i know there are many people from outside of the uk use Phil to buy there Dolls.

I hope this helps you.
Image Image

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Names vary from vendor to vendor, and just the slightest change like eye color or wig will require a diffrent name for marketing purposes. The first pic is a 140d with the #56 head. I'm not sure about the second.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi Steve

First picture from the doll house is Trixi

https://www.the-doll-house.com/purchase ... d60952102a

and second picture from doll house called Angelique

https://www.the-doll-house.com/purchase ... 1df34f2a76

I hope this helps.
Image Image

steve-p
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by steve-p »

cheers for your help hangman, ive found them both via your
link and a couple more,
looking at angle, Angelique, Angeline
stunning dolls and bodys.. cant wait now.
thanks again.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi Steve

No problem happy to help, will be ordering mine end of this month from the doll house.
Image Image

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Since I took those photos some time ago I can just chime in with the same info. Same doll body (WM 140 cm D cup) on both dolls. One with WM head #56 and the other with #36.

steve-p
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by steve-p »

thank you mandos, knew you would know the body and faces, but couldn't pm you, or find your links
to these ones, mandos your photos are superb, are your photos of these two still hosted on this site or do you have links please sir, also whilst your reading do you know the uk sizes on these body's 140 d as when looking im getting usa 2/4 or big kids is that a uk 4/6 thanks again if you have links or can help.
so pleased to get the ball rolling, thank you.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I have quite a few pictures of my WM140 with head #36 with several different wigs, and I also have a set of MF eyes too so I can swap colors very quickly! Check out my thread if you wish! And if you want to see a certain wig and eye color combo, just ask. If I've got it, I'll make it happen!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

steve-p
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by steve-p »

JCnine wrote:I have quite a few pictures of my WM140 with head #36 with several different wigs, and I also have a set of MF eyes too so I can swap colors very quickly! Check out my thread if you wish! And if you want to see a certain wig and eye color combo, just ask. If I've got it, I'll make it happen!
thank you JC. really liking the help you guys give us newbies, top draw and so helpful.

ive been checking out your thread from the start as she's my type, stunning lady my friend, and very much my type.
id love that from them.

how do you find the clothing sizing stuff, id buy tight sports were any way, but dresses, and jeans,
as im uk based.
also that belly piercing looked amazing on her body.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Clothing can be a little tricky. The best sizes for the WM 140 seem to be women's size XXS or a girls size 8-12 just depending on the item of choice. I like a lot of stuff from Yandy. They have a lot to choose from and I have a few dresses from them in my pictures. Unfortunately Yandy does not have a size XXS so I end up getting a size S and just pinning the back for a tight fit. They also have some items that are a "one size fits most" type of an item. I find those items work really well as the material used in them is super stretchy! If I'm going with clothes for just lounging around in. Girls size 8-12 for sweatpants, shorts, and tank tops works pretty well also. And lastly, shoe size in women I use a size 4 (but I've heard of others using anywhere between 2 and 5). And just to clarify, all the sizes I'm listing are US sizes. Hope this helps!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

And I forgot to say thanks for the compliments. Any further questions, just ask! Later!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS