www.wmdolls.com

Bathing tips

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Lucia2017
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Bathing tips

Post by Lucia2017 »

Hello everybody. New to the forum and also soon to be new owner of a WM TPE 152cm curvy lady. Found alot of awsome stuff on maintenance on here but still would appreciate any tips and tricks from anyone willing to put forth assistance. One question i really do need answered is what type of soap should i bathe her with. Please and thank you.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Bathing tips

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, first off it's best not to have a tpe gal sit in water for any length of time due to the porous nature of tpe, so what I do is use a bath stool to clean my gals, and use a shower sparingly to rinse off. As for the soap, current thoughts are to use antibacterial hand wash diluted with water at around 7 to 1 I think. Get a soft sponge to clean your doll and pat dry with a soft towel. Internally the cleaning is different depending on whether you have a built in gal or she has an insert. I would recommend the use of femidoms to keep the cleaning simple otherwise if you clean your gal internally you must ensure she is completely dry otherwise mold can take hold. Once dry you can apply a thin layer of vaseline inside to ensure mold cannot form. There is a very good, lengthy thread giving honeymoon advice and it would be a good start to read through it, good luck and have fun!

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I actually was wondering about this myself. Found an answer in the thread TPE and Mineral Oils under Repair & Maintenance.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=78809
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

This is a good thread too:

The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=88389

Lucia2017
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lucia2017 »

Thanks for the responses everyone have a lot of homework to do before she gets here. This forum makes the wait seem a little more bearable.

INFORMATIONS