www.wmdolls.com

Glue question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Glue question

Post by TannerB1313 »

What is the safest glue to use for nails and eyelashes? Will eyelash glue be ok for both? I asked WM and they said TPE glue, is that correct? Thanks

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Glue question

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, first don't ever try and use what's commonly called 'tpe glue' to reattach finger nails or eye lashes as it's a solvent and will just melt a hole into the tpe. It has very specific uses but this is not one of them! I suspect there was a language issue when you asked WM about this. So quick answer is that you can use the same glue for nails that the factory use, ie Superglue, just use it sparingly and try not to get it anywhere other than on the inside of the nail otherwise it's a pain to pick off later. I always use a cocktail stick to dab a tiny drop of glue onto the back of the nail then run it around the surface before carefully attaching the nail. As for eye lashes well if you are new to dolls you might want to start by using standard eye lash glue as it's easier to get off the eye if you make a mistake. Personally I now use a tiny drop of superglue very carefully applied using a cocktail stick but without the eye in the socket because once you get superglue on an eye it's almost impossible to shift. The lash glue will work but you need to hold the lash in place for several seconds while it dries, it's a fiddly job that needs a steady hand 😁

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

From my experience, TPE glue is really good for minor TPE repair like minor cuts and tears. For nails and eyelashes, I tend to use Superglue. Just make sure the formula states it is recommended for plastics. For fine application, like for the lashes, you can use a toothpick or something with a fine point.

Edit before post: Arthur makes a very important point in recommending you remove the eye before attaching the lash with Superglue!
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Thanks guys!

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Another tip: I normally wedge a bit of thick paper between the eyelid and eyeball to prevent the glue from coming into contact with the eye by accident. You can use then a pair of tweezers to help remove the paper afterwards.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Nanako wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:58 am Another tip: I normally wedge a bit of thick paper between the eyelid and eyeball to prevent the glue from coming into contact with the eye by accident. You can use then a pair of tweezers to help remove the paper afterwards.
Great tip...thanks!

MadScience72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MadScience72 »

I use basic gel super glue on my girl's nails, just dab and press the new nail down a second, and boom sexy new nails. Just a quick tip use baby oil on her hands to help remove nails a little bit goes a long way just gently rub it in the nail will fall off. As far as lashes go? The easy-move eyelids mentioned by Ragnar66 are absolute game changers, they have a channel molded right into glue lashes too. One of the best aftermarket upgrades out there in my opinion. I have them on all of my girls and they are quite amazing.
Today I am no longer a prisoner of your reality.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

MadScience72 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:27 pm I use basic gel super glue on my girl's nails, just dab and press the new nail down a second, and boom sexy new nails. Just a quick tip use baby oil on her hands to help remove nails a little bit goes a long way just gently rub it in the nail will fall off. As far as lashes go? The easy-move eyelids mentioned by Ragnar66 are absolute game changers, they have a channel molded right into glue lashes too. One of the best aftermarket upgrades out there in my opinion. I have them on all of my girls and they are quite amazing.
Thanks much!

wow...I didnt know these easy-move eyelids existed. Question, can they be installed without removing the stock WM eyes? I would assume you "paint" them and glue on lashes first before installing? Also, what is best for painting, does the paint stay on?

INFORMATIONS