www.wmdolls.com

Insert

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Insert

Post by bobhenry »

What are the chances of the outside of the vagina to tear if I choose to go with inserts?

Any noticeable difference vs built in in terms of feel?

hangman2020

Re: Insert

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi

well if it happens have a spare one all the vendors sell them and cheap link here
https://www.the-doll-house.com/repair-a ... eece4b3083

ive heard people using other inserts like this one
Image Image

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I was asking this question when I was looking into my first doll back in April. The answer that I got was... Low chance of damage if you do it right, moderate chance of damage if you do it wrong!

I have heard people say that a fixed is slightly (but not a tremendous) amount more realistic. With an insert, you will have the same level of tightness, but with a fixed it will vary depending on how far apart her legs are spread! I've also heard people complain about difficultly entering an insert. Such as missing the insert completely and going up along the inside of the cavity but outside of the insert itself! I've never owned an insert model so this is just me repeating things I have heard in the past.

Something else to consider is clean up time! Fixed require quite a bit more attention than an insert. Most importantly cleaning and making sure they are %100 dry. This is much easier with an insert as they can be turned inside out to clean and dry.
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Well if others are finding it hard to get in to it there are other sizes up to 3cm

and if you want different feel for inserts then look online for adult online store for Male Masturbators
Image Image

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Cool. Tnx.
Crazy thing is I might buy a 2nd 170m but with inserts.
I was gonna back to silicone but that model is simply the best looking thing ever and if Im gonna tear s**t up, might as well be cheap inserts :)

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

the inserts are not badly priced £14 $30

and the cheaper ones there a lot on here
https://www.wanta.co.uk/en/shop/cat_def ... =5&DepID=1
Image Image

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Less change of problems/repercussions of TPE ball with inserts too.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

INFORMATIONS