www.wmdolls.com

Beware the warming rod, deformed my WM doll vagina

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zarnon
Former Member

Beware the warming rod, deformed my WM doll vagina

Post by Zarnon »

Hi all. How's it going. Long time no posting! :)

Well, I'm only posting because I want to share my experience with the WM doll and the WM warming rod.

I received my WM about a month ago. The warming rod was sent later and I tried in my doll.

This is the result. In hindsight I should've been in there with it but I thought it was safe to use with the doll.

So, I left in 1 hour and when I went in to check the temp the vagina had split at the top and was double the exterior size (photo).

I'm really bummed about this. I contacted Beautiful Dolls and they asked for a photo a few days ago. They say they've never heard of this before. I haven't heard anything yet.

Maybe I got a bunk unit and it's heating up way too hot. I dk. I'm really bummed out because I'm on a limited budget now and wanted this doll to be perfect.

I don't want anything. I feel like I should have known there was potential problems. I just wanted to bring this to people's attention so they could avoid my mistake.
Attachments
IMG_1110.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 2275 times
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

AtomicPunk

Re: Beware the warming rod, deformed my WM doll vagina

Post by AtomicPunk »

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the heads up. I received a warming rod that i didn't request, but found no real reason to use it. I thought of using it a a coffee warmer instead. :wink:
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Thanks for the heads up... this is just one of the reasons I if I need to warm up my gals I use an electric blanket... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Dollarhyde. I also have the optional warming system in the WM and I've found it to be ok. If anything , it only seems to preferentially warm the back of my doll and little if feels seeps through the front.

The warming rod OTOH ... ouch!

Since the upper vaginal split is pretty straight, I'm wondering if I can fix it using an appropriate adhesive for TPE. The only thing I've been advised is superglue. I'd really like to try something more elastic.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

DO NOT USE Superglue!
Wheezer has had some excellent results with the 3M 94 Primer.

As for the Heating Rods, some will be safe, others will not be as they can get too hot to touch.
It's just a heating strip that runs off low voltage but is regulated by it's own electrical characteristics, and that has been shown to be a cheap and fairly reliable system, most of the time.
Both you and I know from experience that not all Heating Rods are the same :(

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

Best advice Jeff at BCD gave me about the warmer was ‘take it out of the box and throw it away.’
She warms up fast enough once I’m in anyway.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Tacitus_Bartelby wrote: She warms up fast enough once I’m in anyway.
:haha4:
Was thinking the exact same thing

serogane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by serogane »

My experiences with USB heating rods have been poor.

The first time I used one (without lubricant) little bits of the internal TPE material flaked off and stuck to the heating rod. Granted it was a cheap onahole from Amazon. I only left it in for about 15 minutes.

I tried to get more mileage out of the heating rods by using lubricant on subsequent attempts. This reduced the flaking issue significantly (also not entirely), but the first time I tried this with my Puni Ana Miracle DX, the inner vaginal material layer at the entrance "peeled back" from the outer layer. And I only left it in for about 11 minutes. :\

I've used it a few more times since with some cheaper onaholes but the results have been pretty underwhelming. I just can't leave it in long enough for it to reach the right temperature without it causing some sort of damage.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Sorry to hear your woes!

You always want to use a temperature controller with either a heating rod or an electric blanket. There are several kinds available and easily found on a site like Amazon. Set at around 120 F.

I second the thought of using the 3M 94 Primer for repair, though have not tried it yet, I've been following Wheezer's thread here:
3M 94 Primer – Application as a TPE Glue / Cold Weld

Good luck!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

seagull wrote:DO NOT USE Superglue!
Wheezer has had some excellent results with the 3M 94 Primer.
Absolutely true ... superglue and lady parts should never mix. When cured super glue forms a hard, stiff and (if thin) sharp bond edge. Think of a razor blade ...in her vagina ... then add your willie. Ouch!

Clean the target area first. An alcohol hand wipe works well. Next take a small glass vial or tube to fit in her vagina. This prevents total sealing if you spill or drip and is optional. Then close the legs to relieve the pressure on the opening. The edges of the wound should be in a natural closed position. Open the wound and brush on a small bit of the 3M 94 primer onto both sides of the cut. Place them back together while still wet to bond and let it cure. In this case give it a long time, overnight to be sure. When cured powder the area. Since the wound is really deep you might want to do a two stage weld. Fist start at the bottom, do half, let cure then do the top half. Based on the supplied image there is a lot of "meat" and you should have sufficient area for a good, strong and flexible bond. Successful bonding has been achieved in other high stress areas such as elbows, knees, under breasts, groin tears, etc.

Key point is .. she must be in a RELAXED state and the edges must be naturally closed for the bonding to succeed. Thus the glass safety tube is optional. If area is under stress then ANY welding compound can lead to the TPE "unzipping" and the wound getting larger.

Should work fine.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i tried mine when my doll came it heated up only at the base of the rod and it does not heat up a whole lot it will never get used on my doll
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Super glue and human flesh is a really bad combination :)

ppeter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ppeter »

Hi, sorry to hear about the misshap with the warming rod...it is very weird. I use additional heating option ( just a thermo blanket and a heat dispenser and this never happened to me, seems like a faulty unit.

What I would recomment as the adhesive - I would definitely consult with the shop as they might knwo what they are using. Or consult with someone that is actually renting out dolls and selling them at the same time. They might know best about what to use

Larry427
Doll
Doll

Post by Larry427 »

8O :o
Sorry to hear about that, man.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Thank you everyone for the replies.

I've ordered the 3M Primer 94. I am very optimistic this will improve the area.

I am kicking myself for this. I am not as familiar with TPE dolls and their lower melting point but should have known something like this could be unreliable.
Oh well, lesson learned!

INFORMATIONS