www.wmdolls.com

Kaycee my continuing story

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Kaycee my continuing story

Post by Broven »

I love this outfit on her. So elegant, and it looks like it really suits her. :thumbs_up:
DSCN1117.JPG
DSCN1117.JPG (455.68 KiB) Viewed 521 times

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well Kaycee is a bit of a catch isn't she! Stunning pics of a stunning gal. You have got her an impressive wardrobe already, that body stocking in the first pics looks like a lot of fun!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Broven wrote:I love this outfit on her. So elegant, and it looks like it really suits her. :thumbs_up:
DSCN1117.JPG
I also love this pic. Very natural with her expression matching the outfit and general mood of the photo. Awesome job!

Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Swecake »

Lovely doll! impressive how many different photos you've got and how well everything fits.

If I'm not mistaken it's head #15? Been thinking about get one of those one day as an alternative head.

INFORMATIONS