www.wmdolls.com

My Anna Marie is Here :D

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

My Anna Marie is Here :D

Post by Broven »

After much ado with the people at FedEx, my girl has arrived. She appears to be in perfect condition.

I'll post some pics and more details later. Right now just let me say, she looks amazingly beautiful. Better than I even expected. :)

Anyway, we've got some getting acquainted to do, so I will see you all later. :D

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

kinsella33
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Anna Marie is Here :D

Post by kinsella33 »

Hi

Congratulations - hope you enjoy, would be good to get some pics up..

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Congrats! :)
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Ok, I've started the initial cleaning. I want to clean her a few times before I oil and powder her, but I'm finding that I need to take occasional breaks. As everybody says, the weight was a little hard to prepare for. She is a WM140cm D-cup, so she's far from the heaviest doll out there. When I first opened the box and got a look at her, I though she seemed somehow smaller than I expected. Weight-wise I am glad I didn't go with anything bigger for my first doll though. And once I got her on the bed, with her head attached, she doesn't seem too small at all. I like petite women anyway, so she's just about perfect on that score.

I'll skip the obligatory box images. We've all seen the box by now, and there was no real damage to the box at all.

There were the typical extras. Wig, gloves, douche bottle, hanging hook thingy. A wig comb was also included, as well as a sample piece of tan TPE which I was really happy to see. I wasn't expecting that at all. I bought her from RLSD, by the way. They also included (in a separate shipment) a much sturdier looking hanging hook rig, some renewal powder and some powdered TPE safe perfume.

On initial inspection I didn't see any damage to Anna Marie. There were slight indentations in her head from the face mask. But that seems to be pretty common and I'm not concerned about that at all. On the subject of her head, I unwrapped that first and I was really struck at how beautiful and lifelike it looks. It's WM head #36. The picture doesn't even do it justice. It was almost disconcerting to see her disembodied head sitting on the bed. That's how lifelike it looks. Also, kudos to whoever did the makeup. It looks great to me.
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG (4.7 MiB) Viewed 2758 times
Other minor things became apparent as I got ready to start cleaning her up. One, she has one big toe that seems to be sort of twisted to the side. I could figure out how to untwist it, and frankly, I'm feeling a little timid about messing with her too much. Worried that I'll break her somehow. lol. It's a little hard to see in the photo, but if anybody knows how to correct it, I'd appreciate it.
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG (4.57 MiB) Viewed 2758 times
And next, when I got to finally see her back, I see some compression marks there. They don't look serious and I assume they will work themselves out in time. I think the blanket somehow got a little bunged up underneath her in shipping. Not really sure.
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG (4.98 MiB) Viewed 2758 times
I knew I needed to get her cleaned up, so I didn't bother dressing her yet. But I couldn't resist trying a wig on. This is a little bob style I got on Amazon. I have to say (and you can tell by the pic) that I have some learning to do regarding putting wigs on. Also, it was really just sitting there. When I layed her down it pretty much fell right off. She's being patient with me. At this point, anyway.
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG (4.6 MiB) Viewed 2758 times
Just throwing this one in because when I was laying there during the first cleaning pass (and thinking about turning the A/C back on because I was getting a work out), and it really struck me just how amazing she looks.
IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0018.JPG (5.65 MiB) Viewed 2758 times
Anyway, I'm happy to report that I am totally in love with her already. :) She's simply amazing. And now I guess I am rested up enough to get back to cleaning her. :) Oh, also, she's a pretty good kisser considering she's not alive or anything. :)

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Glad she finally came and all is well! She looks great. I check email every day for FedEx notification that mine's on the way. Have fun!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Congratulations!!

Make a mental note of how heavy she felt initially and how much difficultly you have moving her around at first. 3 months from now it will seem like second nature moving and positioning her. My first few weeks I used a dolly to move my dolly up and down the staircase and sometimes even room to room, now its a piece of cake just giving her a bear hug with my arms under her butt and heading up or down. I'm not saying I take the steps two at a time or anything, but you'll be surprised how your muscle tone will just naturally improve and your technique will also.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

She's beautiful. Have a great honeymoon. Remember hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Broven wrote:After much ado with the people at FedEx, my girl has arrived. She appears to be in perfect condition.

I'll post some pics and more details later. Right now just let me say, she looks amazingly beautiful. Better than I even expected. :)

Anyway, we've got some getting acquainted to do, so I will see you all later. :D

Dude change your avatar, it always distract me from reading the thread. :whistle:
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thanks everyone. :D

On another break. LOL. I think she's all cleaned up though. As far as I can tell. Letting her air dry a bit before the oiling. Looking forward to that... :)
The Romantic wrote: Make a mental note of how heavy she felt initially and how much difficultly you have moving her around at first. 3 months from now it will seem like second nature moving and positioning her. My first few weeks I used a dolly to move my dolly up and down the staircase and sometimes even room to room, now its a piece of cake just giving her a bear hug with my arms under her butt and heading up or down. I'm not saying I take the steps two at a time or anything, but you'll be surprised how your muscle tone will just naturally improve and your technique will also.
I will do that. :) She's certainly a work out. lol. And we haven't even gotten to the good part of the workout yet. The biggest thing right now is I'm afraid of grabbing or lifting her wrong. Like, "Will I rip her arm off if I do it this way?" Or, "Don't forget to watch out for her toes." Or "Her toes are fine, watch her fingers you idiot!"...

Also, moving her around the room is hard enough. Moving her around on a bouncy soft bed... that's almost impossible to do gracefully. lol

I think it would be a great idea for someone experienced to do a thread on acceptable lifting techniques or something. LOL. I'm just terrified at the moment of breaking her. :P

I'm sure I'll get used to it, and more comfortable with it in time.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Babel99 wrote: Dude change your avatar, it always distract me from reading the thread. :whistle:
LOL. She is fine from behind... :D

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Love her body and accessories.

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Congratulations and happy honeymoon!
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Anna Marie is gorgeous! I've seen that face countless times but thought she looked too young. Your photos changed my mind. She is absolutely adorable! Best of luck. Enjoy getting acquainted and post more pics!!!!!

-DD27

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congrats!!! So happy for you that she made it home in perfect condition! the compression marks should indeed fade relatively quickly!

Anna Marie looks great, good choice with the wm-140 D! I'm glad you got the standing feet option as it's the only thing i regret not getting on mine! I like that wig a lot too!

For moving her around on the bed i always make sure to kneel as wide as possible, then get one arm behind the arch of her back all the way up to your elbow, and the other arm around the tighs. I have found that making sure the arm behind her back is well positioned helps a ton!

Looking forward to seeing more of Anna Marie!

:glou:

ZD

Surferboi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Surferboi »

Congrats Broven ! She is really lovely, My girl is on her way as well, so the waiting for me begins..
Keep those pics coming.. when you get a chance :D

INFORMATIONS