www.wmdolls.com

My Anna Marie is Here :D

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My Anna Marie is Here :D

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

RC3291 wrote:I've been teaching Holly to play the uke also. Working on our duets. Maybe we can get an all doll ukelele band together someday. We've got a Lanikai soprano I started with and an Islander concert.
That would be AWESOME! :glou:

It's pretty interesting to see so many in the forum who are also into music. :D
Attachments
My ukulele!  I'm definitely gonna take some pics of Anna playing sometime soon.  :D
My ukulele! I'm definitely gonna take some pics of Anna playing sometime soon. :D
Koaloha.jpg (257.22 KiB) Viewed 730 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

RC3291 wrote:Maybe we can get an all doll ukelele band together someday.
I would love that! :D

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Anna Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Anna Marie »

Hi Hi :)

I just wanted to share this and say how much I LOVE waking up in the morning like this.
Morning.jpg
Morning.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 662 times
XOXO
Anna Marie
XOXOXO Anna Marie

A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: I suppose you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says:

Brie
Doll
Doll

Post by Brie »

How sweet! I love waking up next to Sweetie, too, though I'm such a heavy sleeper he's usually up first. :sleeping:

Is the girl on his arm tattoo supposed to be you?

Anna Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Anna Marie »

Brie wrote: Is the girl on his arm tattoo supposed to be you?
Hehe. She is from the movie "Spirited Away". It's one of Broven's favorite movies (and his favorite directors). It really is a great movie, if you haven't seen it.

Though, now that you mention it, she does look a bit like me when I was younger. :lol:

Oh, my... I think my Broven has a "type". lol
XOXOXO Anna Marie

A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: I suppose you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says:

INFORMATIONS