www.wmdolls.com

Any development news from WM?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Any development news from WM?

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Babel99 wrote:From what I see ... Still nothing new as far as skeleton design, weight reduction, quality or anything else than new model variation of boobs/butts.

Not impressed.

While I am dealing with a doll with all fingers broken loose, 2 poked fingers, one squeaky goose neck, skeleton joint piercing the TPE here and there ... I have to say that if the only answer of Jinsan over this is to drop a new long clit doll, then I am kind of really disapointed.
Agreed

AnotherDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AnotherDollLover »

Yeah I am still really hoping they get back with the new weight reduction news.
It's what I'm looking foward to the most.
But since they sort of deleted(?) that post, I wonder if they're still heading in that direction?

Quater

Post by Quater »

AnotherDollLover wrote:Yeah I am still really hoping they get back with the new weight reduction news.
It's what I'm looking foward to the most.
Same here. Even if I'm strong enough to handle a 30 - 45 kg doll, it's too much of a hassle.

Altblues
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Altblues »

I was hoping to see something regarding an improved skeleton and overall quality. I've been researching for a few months all the dolls out there. WM was an early fave, but after seeing much better skeletons and reading the reviews by the new owners versus the troubles some WM owners have experienced with skeletons and quality I will have to go elsewhere for my first doll (probably 2 dolls now). There's just too much high quality competition to settle for a pretty face and package when the foundation might bring me frustration.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Altblues wrote:I was hoping to see something regarding an improved skeleton and overall quality. I've been researching for a few months all the dolls out there. WM was an early fave, but after seeing much better skeletons and reading the reviews by the new owners versus the troubles some WM owners have experienced with skeletons and quality I will have to go elsewhere for my first doll (probably 2 dolls now). There's just too much high quality competition to settle for a pretty face and package when the foundation might bring me frustration.
I could not have said it better. Well said buddy.

Do not get me wrong I love my doll (YL 148) but it is not for her quality but rather her figure. I am all about working with a business to develop their product over years. For sure it is a new world and some issues will happen. This is the same for every line of manufacturing; cars, appliances, furniture, computers, software, electronics and dolls. So what I am use to is that you report the issue you had with a product and then later on the manufacturer fix it in later release. But it is not the case for Jinsan. Everybody report issues with their skeleton design and nothing changed in over 2 years.

Its fine that the doll are not all perfect in the first few releases but at least if your customers all complaints about the same things ...then please fix it. If not, then I am sad to report that I will not get a second doll from them ...as beautiful as they can be. New dolls with bigger boobs/asses will only fool the newcomers.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Yeah...doesnt matter what they do on the outside anymore....its what on the inside that counts:).
There is a lot of inovation from there competitors and it feels like they have been left behind. Huge breasts can only distract for so long

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

optical delusion wrote:Yeah...doesnt matter what they do on the outside anymore....its what on the inside that counts:).
There is a lot of inovation from there competitors and it feels like they have been left behind. Huge breasts can only distract for so long
Ditto.
I love the way WM dolls look on the outside but their skeletons are starting to seriously lag behind.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Im watching irontech. Those guys seem to be incorporating a lot of advancments into their dolls. Just need a amazing elf head and they are my next purchase

HardMan66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HardMan66 »

I'm looking forward to advancements in robotics.

Facial, eye, mouth movement. Changes of expression.

AI with a voice that doesnt sound like Siri.

Sensors in the body to detect touch (kind of like what that guy in Spain did)

Maybe even a way to bring the doll to normal body temp through internal mechanisms.

And speaking of internal, how about a self-lube or even squirt feature?

Gyrating hips....

We live in remarkable times.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I am happy to see at least that I am not the only who thinks this way.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Dollicious2 wrote:I have seen a new doll build lately that'll knock your socks off. A muscular babe standing at about 160 cm tall and it's really something to behold with ripped Ab's thick muscular thighs and a huge ass that is pure squatting girl bubble muscle penis squeezing gorgeous lol You could probably get your rocks off just doing the ass Crack it's so deep haha :lol:
Oh I have some pics here on my phone , the link is on Passion Dolls forum
Here are the pics I took from that link. :grab:

She sure is a sight to behold but only flaw in my opinion is she doesn't nice C cup Breast's... 160cm tall so probably about 80lbs or 40kg guessing. But anyways here she is :plaidskirt:
The boobs look like a lot of fun! I am for feminine definition but this doll is OTT. Doug though i must say did a very good job with this female beefcake. I do like her butt too.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Babel99 wrote:Hi guys,

WM is probably one of the biggest doll company (Jinsan) but seems that not much new stuff came from them since last year. Is there some news somewhere on what they are working on?

I heard about a weight reduction project like a year ago ... but no news since. Skeleton did not change a bit also...
You may wish to vote or comment here:
IdeaTpeDoll: tall and lightweight (poll)

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

redoing the skeleton and patching all those issues would be better than weight reduction, imo. In fact, if she was lighter, you'd probably be MORE likely to break her neck, or wrist, or something. Just sayin.

weight reduction is a good goal too, just imo not the top priority. Fun, sex, or love = adrenaline.... adrenaline = you lifting shit that's really heavy without giving a fuck. Unless you've literally just broken your back, you should be able to lift a damn doll lol

INFORMATIONS