www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS Question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hangman2020

Re: WM DOLLS Question

Post by hangman2020 »

a lot of the work is done most of it is open source just need to custom edit to the need then print and add to the mould it don't have to move on its own, making the right skeleton/chassis is the main thing what the TPE looks like on the outside is second.

Image Image
Image Image

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

But in all fairness, you can't just design a hand and expect it to work when covered with boiling hot TPE.
1. You have to use materials that won't melt under hot TPE.
2. You have to use materials that won't corrode TPE once its cooled.
3. You have to have joints that aren't impeded by liquid TPE working its way into the cracks and hinges.

I'd love to see hands that are made like this, but I'm not sure its feasible from a manufacturing standpoint yet. What would be really nice is a soft, flexible meshlike material that would cover a hand like these during molding. It would be worn like a glove, not melt under TPE, and prevent the TPE from filling those cracks and crevices. I know there's some stuff like this around the neck pipe (and elsewhere in the frame?) but its far too thick for use on fingers and may not be flexible enough.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

How about replaceable arms with hands? That way there would be no arm pit tears and elbows and the hands could be replaced like ship two sets one for photographers and one we can say no big deal?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Ideally, no. The armpits are one of the best areas to pick up a doll (particularly from sitting to standing positions.) I don't want some fastener in that area that is likely to come lose or break when I lift. Replaceable arms would need to start lower down, like bicep area or just above elbow.

And replaceable or not, you're still facing the same three issues I described. So you're only solving a problem if you have multiple arms, each with different hand postures or with the same finger wire problems. You potentially solve problem of finger wire damage by easily replacing an arm, but until exact TPE skin color matching is possible, this might not be feasible. I'm not sure there's a market for arms at say, $200 or $300 each. I think most people will opt for non-replacable arms and just hope the hands aren't damaged rather than pay up for an unattractive feature they may not even use.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

That hand looks awesome, but yeah hot TPE handling should be accounted for. But really the current design is so flawed, that there must be dozens of beter designs!

Just now saw a picture of a (for me horrible looking) extremely muscular WM doll coming next...Can only guess they do not really care what customers want (as said the hand / wrist inferior quality thing, or the 170H which most people seems to like with smaller nipples and/or smaller breast).

My opinion is rather subjective based on not much info, but from my perspective WM seems like that big company who has gotten a large slice of the market cuz they got in early, and out of shear ignorance / arrogance seems to think they will hang onto to it while taking babysteps in improvement. While other newer companies step their game up and I think will surpass WM in the pretty near future.

I'm always very annoyed at how WM seems incapable to communicate (had chats with them) and seems to ignore problems / suggestions done by well people on these forums among others.
They remind me in this of my companies biggest concurrent, from which we are 'stealing' more and more 'market-chare' because our clients find them arrogant, inflexible and oriented on finding reasons why they cannot do something instead of how to do that thing...leading them to us, where we just listen do basically the same + a little more, and take over their clients.

P.s. I've got a WM doll, love the looks and feel, but there are quite a few things that could be better under the skin (it's been out for ages, so it's a choice not to enhance it), and which do not have to cost much money. I guess they need to lose market share before feeling the need to start improving. Because one of these days endurance is going to be a deciding factor in comparing dolls.

LOL this is all rather lengthy, don't even now why I wrote it hahaha but here it is. Love their heads tho!
(tho, on 2nd thought don't get met started on the obvious improvements to be made under the hood in that department, lake maybe getting a bj without eyes poking out)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

WM might as well just chop off the hands if theyre not going to fix it... maybe someone in the inventors corner can come up with something better?
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

LOL...well if someone has a pair of working WM hands, or like makes hands on their own please pm me :D
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Hello,

This whole wire finger breaking thing is why I am holding off at least for a little bit. From what I am reading this issue is being at least considered and looked into. I do hope they come up with a good solution soon. As I really like the WM 161cm, but am hesitant to get one until this is resolved reasonably. I am not expecting a Cyberdyne level hand, but something that wont break the day I get it would be nice.

With the recent explosion of 3d printing and high temp plastic filament, this issue shouldn't be that hard for an engineer to figure oot.

INFORMATIONS