www.wmdolls.com

WM 140cm pictures for scale! That is, pics found here!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

WM 140cm pictures for scale! That is, pics found here!

Post by JCnine »

I recently received a request from a fellow forum member to give him some photos of my Elise (WM 140cm) so he could better see the scale of the doll he was ordering. He suggested a coffee cup and a few other things. Since I'm not a coffee drinker, I won't be able to do that one, but I did manage to find some other things that may help with that. So here she is with a Rubik's cube, Mello Yello, Deadpool steelbook, men's basketball, a 12 inch ruler, and a few shots with a tape measure at different parts of her body. Sorry to any of you using the metric system! I live in the US and I don't think I've ever seen a tape measure that wasn't in inches/feet! You'll have to do the conversions! I figured I may as well post it in the WM section since the 140cm model is so popular and there may be others that would like to see!

If you're wondering about clothing sizes which always seems to come up with the 140cm (heads up, all these sizes are US sizes).... Size in women's XXS is perfect, XS is a bit loose, S will work but will require adjustments to get a tight fit. If you find websites that sell an item as a "one size fits most" type of an item, these seem to be good bets as they are usually made with super stretchy material that can accommodate a wide variety of shapes and sizes and still fit snugly on smaller women (I've personally had a lot of good luck with Yandy with those items)! Size in girls 8 is just a little tight, 10 seems to be the most practical, 12 is a bit loose and may need adjusting. For shoes I have heard a wide variety (all the way from a US women's 2-6). I just measured my lady's foot and it came out at 7 and 3/4 inches, which translates to a US women's size 3. I personally use a size 4 as sizes 4 and up seem to be a lot easier to find than a 3!

Hope this helps for anyone that was in need of it!
Attachments
Scale1.JPG
Scale1.JPG (3.87 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Scale2.JPG
Scale2.JPG (3.44 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Scale3.JPG
Scale3.JPG (4.21 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Scale4.JPG
Scale4.JPG (4.05 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Scale5.JPG
Scale5.JPG (3.95 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Scale6.JPG
Scale6.JPG (3.89 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Scale7.JPG
Scale7.JPG (3.63 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Scale8.JPG
Scale8.JPG (3.63 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Scale9.JPG
Scale9.JPG (3.7 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Scale10.JPG
Scale10.JPG (3.44 MiB) Viewed 2035 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Awesome Alligator

Re: WM 140cm pictures for scale! That is, pics found here!

Post by Awesome Alligator »

This is fantastic! Thanks for the photos! These really do help to understand the size in a practical way. Awesome : )

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

Ha.. Elise even makes "scaling photos" look HOT! :D

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She is sexy!

INFORMATIONS