www.wmdolls.com

Carrying case for 140cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Awesome Alligator

Carrying case for 140cm

Post by Awesome Alligator »

Hi everyone!

So I have a 140cm in production now (so hard to wait!) and I did not order the carrying case through 1am. I figured I could get the doll on the way and worry about the case later. Priorities! Anyway, do you experts have any suggestions or other case solutions that are not as expensive as the factory custom case? Thanks for the advice!

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Carrying case for 140cm

Post by Billiam »

Look into keyboard cases. There are tons in a very wide price range. Just be sure to wrap your doll or line the case.

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollbeauty515 »

If you search the forum, someone here uses a kiteboard bag (lined of course). From searching, depending on size etc. they run $100 to $150 I think.

Awesome Alligator

Post by Awesome Alligator »

Interesting suggestion of the keyboard case, I wouldn't have though of that! And yes, I plan to buy some egg-style foam to line the case and also use some kind of blanket as well.

Do you guys think it's worth the cost to just order the custom case from the manufacturer? I mean, it's fancy.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

for my teddy std 122 cm I have a plastic case "golf guard"
may you can use if you take head off.

Its perfect for me.

INFORMATIONS