www.wmdolls.com

Skin Texture

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Skin Texture

Post by tootsie »

Hi doll fans,

Since I have not heard WM posting this as they do not normally announce upgrades, fixes, changes, etc.

I like to say that their new body sculpts have skin texture sculpted in. When you touch the TPE you will feel like touching human skin as human skin is not exactly super smooth. This new skin texture only applies to new body recently released. I can confirm the WM 160cm B cup has this and some others coming out.

This is great news for us! This is the best time to be young and alive to experience these breath taking creations.

flying42

Re: Skin Texture

Post by flying42 »

It would be great to learn the method of applying texture to a smooth mold. I have heard of techniques such as applying a powder which is removable from the final cast. Options such as sandblasting of the mold and skinning or deskinning of the cast seem too problematic on several levels.
Realism of the surface and ideal body proportions and/or optioning proportions are one layer and an important one, but I feel that the skeleton and underlying tissue softness and movement realism must be improved, proportionate to resolving the weight issue in larger and lusciously lovelier body types. Thanks for all your efforts in helping to bring some of these to life, Tootsie! Perhaps if we can direct some efforts to focus on these issues before robotics muddy the waters, there will be a great era of affordable doll companions. Immersion in dolls for their physical presence and play in our tactile imagination only works if their functionality is prioritized to our dimensional appreciations. I suppose I have an ideal, but in three years of design and prototyping, that final form has been elastic and elusive. Perhaps it is because I see beauty in every woman who feels at that moment that she truly is beautiful. Anyway, I digress. A fantasy babe is what you want, and we are fortunate to have these choices. But we must take the aggressive stance to declare what we want and make it a reality, on your own if you are inclined to sculpturally create and invest the considerable time and experimental drama, or by collaborating with a manufacturer to take a risk to bring an idea or modification to market.
The sexuality of a human being is thusly accomodating, flexible, and fascinating the more one contemplates its many wonders!
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This is from a brand new 170 H cup....
BCD
Attachments
hands.jpg
hands.jpg (200.44 KiB) Viewed 1021 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I agree, Focus on eliminating Weight, Focus on Perfecting TPE and its Realism Potential, Fortfy the internal Skeletons of TPE Dolls, make stronger Joints etc. make a long lasting and quality product, and after this is taken care of then you can add Robotics to these Dolls, but to do this backwards would be like putting the cart before the horse..

INFORMATIONS