www.wmdolls.com

I'm starting to like the smell of TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

I'm starting to like the smell of TPE

Post by Broven »

Just to be clear, my doll never had a very strong smell. It was just something you would notice from a few inches away. It didn't stink or anything. It just didn't smell like a woman - or a nothing.

I wasn't really crazy about it at first, and was looking forward to it going away. But now that I've had 10 days or so with Anna Marie, I'm finding that I kinda like the smell. It smells like her, ya know?

Anybody else feel this way, or am I just crazy? :D

Well, I guess the answer might be both, now that I think about it.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: I'm starting to like the smell of TPE

Post by CF »

(Somebody had to do it.)
Attachments
Picture 39.png
Picture 39.png (49.5 KiB) Viewed 2293 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

Your brain is being conditioned to associate that smell with good things like pleasure and satisfaction. It's a natural almost Pavlovian outcome.
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

CF wrote:(Somebody had to do it.)
LOL
Pure Joy wrote:Your brain is being conditioned to associate that smell with good things like pleasure and satisfaction. It's a natural almost Pavlovian outcome.
Hmm, that makes sense.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,
Pure Joy wrote:Your brain is being conditioned to associate that smell with good things like pleasure and satisfaction. It's a natural almost Pavlovian outcome.
Exact. At the beginning, every time when I opened the box of my TPE Doll, I had an instant erection :oops: After a while, one gets used to it (the smell, not the erection).

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

VonRubber wrote:After a while, one gets used to it (the smell, not the erection).
That made me lol. :lol:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

This is not from the brain. It's from the attachment of the mind. The liking that has developed makes you accept her being in all aspects. When you dislike her, you will also dislike her smell. If it's from the brain, that means there will be no way to change but it will change when your mind changes how you feel. Mind needs brain to think according to the way you feel.

If you still think, it's from the brain, go read the thread "please help me, it's 3AM and I can't stop kissing my doll". Are you going to say that his brain suddenly becomes malfunctioned? lol....
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Elfie wrote:The liking that has developed makes you accept her being in all aspects.
I'm not sure which is true, but I like the sound of this.

I have this saying all wrong, but it goes something like "I liked you because you were perfect. I love you because you're not."

Anna Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Anna Marie »

Hmm... what do you mean exactly by "not perfect", Broven? Hmmm? You seemed pretty happy with all my parts this morning. ;)
XOXOXO Anna Marie

A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: I suppose you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Broven wrote:Just to be clear, my doll never had a very strong smell. It was just something you would notice from a few inches away. It didn't stink or anything. It just didn't smell like a woman - or a nothing.

I wasn't really crazy about it at first, and was looking forward to it going away. But now that I've had 10 days or so with Anna Marie, I'm finding that I kinda like the smell. It smells like her, ya know?

Anybody else feel this way, or am I just crazy? :D

Well, I guess the answer might be both, now that I think about it.
Reminds me when teacher would hand out assignments fresh off the mimeograph machine at school. (Mimeograph Machine- damn I am old, but I digress) all us kids would sit there sniffing rather than reading! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Mr Franz wrote: Reminds me when teacher would hand out assignments fresh off the mimeograph machine at school. (Mimeograph Machine- damn I am old, but I digress) all us kids would sit there sniffing rather than reading! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heheh, I remember this too. Man those smelled good..... lol

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I'm still waiting for someone to come out with a TPE scented perfume (Hint hint). I've liked the smell from the moment I first opened my doll's box.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I liked the smell of gasoline, magic marker, scotch tape, glue, paste, paint, back in the 1970's.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Well the TPE smell will eventually wear off, so consider adding a little bit of a perfume you like to her clothes or wig to start supplementing the TPE smell. That way, by the time the TPE smell goes away entirely you have a new smell in your head to associate with Anna Marie.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

JunkGuy wrote:Well the TPE smell will eventually wear off, so consider adding a little bit of a perfume you like to her clothes or wig to start supplementing the TPE smell. That way, by the time the TPE smell goes away entirely you have a new smell in your head to associate with Anna Marie.
That's a good idea. I had to wash her wig yesterday (got some vaseline in it - don't ask), and I used a little Downy "Botanical Garden" fabric softener before rinsing. Very clean smelling hair now. ;)

Not to get all weird, but I may have to put the panties she's been wearing in a ziploc bag. They smell faintly of Bounce and TPE. SO arousing....

INFORMATIONS