www.wmdolls.com

I'm starting to like the smell of TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I'm starting to like the smell of TPE

Post by Babel99 »

Haha and I thought I was the only one. My doll Jael is in her box most of thei time, but as soon as I get her out of it smells like .... Like ... Her.

Yeah I guess I do associated that light smell of TPE with nice evenings :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

I'm late for this thread, but this was pretty much what I was going to say as well:
Pure Joy wrote:Your brain is being conditioned to associate that smell with good things like pleasure and satisfaction. It's a natural almost Pavlovian outcome.
You can start liking pretty much any smell as long as you get in contact with it in a pleasurable situation on a regular basis. For example, if you love anal sex and you have it with your girlfriend - then after a while, you can become turned on by the smell of her ass. 8O

I didn't like the smell of TPE at first. But after a while I got used to it. It's still not a turn on for me, but I don't mind the smell. I have sniffed Vanessa's neck many times, to get a hint of that TPE smell which is almost all gone on her by now. Booberella had a much stronger smell when she arrived. I had to keep her on a mattress on the floor in the bathroom with the door closed, for the first couple of days. The smell was so strong I could hardly even breathe in here. It has disappeared for the most part too. I don't think about it much anymore. I use perfume on their wigs once in a while, so that I can sniff them at night. :wink:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

I have two silicone dolls who originate from different parts of the world. They each have a distinct mild scent which I have predictably grown to love. Also, if a woman happens to be sporting the same perfume my dolls wear I can zero in on her location very quickly. Got a nose for cornstarch now, too. It is what it is, boys.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

LaDollyVita wrote:Got a nose for cornstarch now, too. It is what it is, boys.
That made me laugh. :D

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

"What’s that smell? It is not hand nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part.
What’s in a compound? That which we call a rubber doll,
By any other name would smell as sweet."

- Anon

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Seattle Slew wrote:Image

"What’s that smell? It is not hand nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part.
What’s in a compound? That which we call a rubber doll,
By any other name would smell as sweet."

- Anon
This is why I love Shakespeare.... ;)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

William403
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by William403 »

I liked the smell of TPE right from the start. Miss it now that it has faded away.

Doll_for_Sale
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll_for_Sale »

I still have not really grown fond of the smell myself and I use lady perfumes to cover the smell/make my doll smell more lady-like. Those scents I have grown somewhat fond of, but that could just be a Pavlovian thing.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

VonRubber wrote:After a while, one gets used to it (the smell, not the erection).
:haha4:

Personally my girls never really had the chance to smell TPE. They all got washed and powdered with perfume infused powder. Viva la Juicy all the way :)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Pick up "New Doll Smell" at your local Adult Store. 1/2 oz bottles on sale now for $9.99.
Check out our special price on 5 oz bottles too!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Mr Franz wrote:
Broven wrote:Just to be clear, my doll never had a very strong smell. It was just something you would notice from a few inches away. It didn't stink or anything. It just didn't smell like a woman - or a nothing.

I wasn't really crazy about it at first, and was looking forward to it going away. But now that I've had 10 days or so with Anna Marie, I'm finding that I kinda like the smell. It smells like her, ya know?

Anybody else feel this way, or am I just crazy? :D

Well, I guess the answer might be both, now that I think about it.
Reminds me when teacher would hand out assignments fresh off the mimeograph machine at school. (Mimeograph Machine- damn I am old, but I digress) all us kids would sit there sniffing rather than reading! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know that smell well myself, i also used to work for AB Dick in Denver CO.

Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Swecake »

Can't say I honestly like the smell of TPE (yeah I do like gasoline smell, glue, weird chemicals in general tho).

Only part that had strong TPE smell, and still does, is the head and I have no idea where from. Maybe behind eyes or something.. Body smells like peach and flowers :lol:

I red people say the smell will fade eventually anyway. How long is that in general?

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

Mr. Franz wrote: "Reminds me when teacher would hand out assignments fresh off the mimeograph machine at school. (Mimeograph Machine- damn I am old, but I digress) all us kids would sit there sniffing rather than reading! :lol: :lol: :lol:"

My God, that small just jumped into my olfactory memory now that you mention it!

I don't have a TPE doll, but instead a silicone doll and I quite liked the smell right from the beginning. In combination with the delightful wafts of familiar odour from her human hair wig, I have no aroma issues with my doll. To me the smell of *silicone* is definitely a turn on.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Has anyone tried putting a drop of essential oil in their baby oil? to give the doll a scent, such as vanilla.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Glad it isn't just me. I like the mixture of scented powder and TPE. Kianna uses White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor and it mixes very nicely with the generic scented powder she uses. It almost enhances the TPE and makes it ... human smelling. Very nice mixture.

INFORMATIONS