www.wmdolls.com

I'm starting to like the smell of TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Re: I'm starting to like the smell of TPE

Post by TPEsnack »

Dhamon wrote:Has anyone tried putting a drop of essential oil in their baby oil? to give the doll a scent, such as vanilla.
DO NOT do this. Essential oils are my thing and based on my minimal knowledge of EO chemistry the volatile oils could easily damage the doll 'skin'. Some certainly can damage human skin (irritant, sun sensitive, etc). At the very least do some toxicity reading of whatever particular EO you are considering using and start very very diluted. We are not talking hydrosols (the leftover water from EO distillation), that wonderful very diluted bathing water. Essential oils are very concentrated - hence the effort and price.

I think that the worst that could happen is the EO changing the colour of the 'skin' and deteriorating the material also.

I see a new thread - comparing the aromas of different manufacturer's. 'I like the scent of Doll Sweet, you like the scent of Real doll' As you all no doubt know, 'unscented' just means a particular chemical small. The smart doll companies will be blending into the silicone an appealing neutral aroma. Maybe all are already.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

I think I'm smelling an ester or two (aka:essential oil) on my TPE doll.

Esters can have a pleasant aroma/fragrance to the human nose.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

LDF wrote:I think I'm smelling an ester or two (aka:essential oil) on my TPE doll.

Esters can have a pleasant aroma/fragrance to the human nose.
Yes, according to my beginner understanding, esters (a component of some EOs) have a calming effect on the mind. Probably why I keep a bottle of Roman Chamomile to sniff in my packsack. But esters are only 40% of R. chamomile, whereas Birch (which I dislike) has 99%. So, what do I know?

Put me on the doll design aroma committee and half the buyers will be disgusted though. I like patchouli and some other EOs that a lot of people do not. For now, silicone will do.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't know what TPE smells like, but doubt it'd be an issue for me. I'm married to an Indian girl. Haven't been able to smell anything besides curry for well over 20 years! :lol:

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

TPEsnack wrote:DO NOT do this. Essential oils are my thing and based on my minimal knowledge of EO chemistry the volatile oils could easily damage the doll 'skin'. Some certainly can damage human skin (irritant, sun sensitive, etc). At the very least do some toxicity reading of whatever particular EO you are considering using and start very very diluted. We are not talking hydrosols (the leftover water from EO distillation), that wonderful very diluted bathing water. Essential oils are very concentrated - hence the effort and price.

I think that the worst that could happen is the EO changing the colour of the 'skin' and deteriorating the material also.

I see a new thread - comparing the aromas of different manufacturer's. 'I like the scent of Doll Sweet, you like the scent of Real doll' As you all no doubt know, 'unscented' just means a particular chemical small. The smart doll companies will be blending into the silicone an appealing neutral aroma. Maybe all are already.
Well thats good to know. As they are very potent, I was thinking 1 drop into a full bottle of oil. But if it has even the slightest chance of effecting the skin, then that is a no go.

Anyone have scent suggestions that could be added to oil? or even to corn starch? that are safe to use.

Cheers!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Dhamon wrote: Anyone have scent suggestions that could be added to oil? or even to corn starch? that are safe to use.
RLSD has a line of TPE safe powdered perfumes. My girl came with a free jar. Unfortunately, they sent me Lilac perfume and I'm not crazy about it to be honest. For some reason I associate lilac with grandmothers.. lol

Though it definitely smells like lilac, no denying that.

Anyway, they have several different scents. A little expensive just to try it out. Maybe others on here have gotten some of the other scents and can chime in.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I have a few dolls that have an odor, a few that don't.
Luckily the ones that have a smell is a rather gentle fruity smell.
And yes I too also find it arousing.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I don't use perfumes, I just load up on similar smelling stuff. Cornstarch powder I use is J&J Calming Lavender, and all of Brie's clothing is washed with Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity (both the fabric conditioner and dryer sheets.) Its not a very powerful scent like perfume can be, but together they do enough.

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

mandos wrote:
Personally my girls never really had the chance to smell TPE. They all got washed and powdered with perfume infused powder. Viva la Juicy all the way :)

Never too fancy :D

INFORMATIONS