www.wmdolls.com

Some way to wash safely my Angela

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Some way to wash safely my Angela

Post by Anassilao »

Well, during last times I have been away and my dolls also :D
Then, my 140 Angela is ten months old and I am very happy to stay with her.

I'd like to know some way to wash safely her.
This model has the standing option, then three screws under any feet.
This is good option, but is also a danger during the bath.
I am scared that during the shower, the water can enter inside the doll and can rust the skeleton.

Some good advice to avoid this and to wash securely her?
Attachments
Angela03.jpg
Angela03.jpg (76.08 KiB) Viewed 1532 times
Angela02.jpg
Angela02.jpg (66.94 KiB) Viewed 1532 times
Angela01.jpg
Angela01.jpg (93.67 KiB) Viewed 1532 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Some way to wash safely my Angela

Post by Broven »

She's a lovely looking doll. Washing her in the shower is totally fine. But there are a couple of things you need to do.

First, remove her head. Wash that separately.
Then, put some plastic wrap or a plastic baggie of something over the top of her neck and secure it with a rubber band. This will prevent water from getting into the hole where the skeleton is.

Also, I would recommend doing a dry run first. Bathtubs are slippery, and even a shorter doll like yours has a lot of weight behind it. Make sure you are prepared to support her if she tries to slip. Putting a wet towel under her feet helps too.

When you're done pay special attention to drying the exposed metal on her feet.

Alternatively, you can actually wash her in bed. It just takes longer if you want to avoid a mess.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

If she is standing in the shower her feet shouldn't get too wet, because water won't go up the bolts. Just dry them when your done. :thumbs_up:

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

I too am new at washing my doll. I use a small plastic folding chair that I set up in the tub. I'll sit her in the chair, and run the shower over her. She gets pretty slippery, but I'll put her on her knees facing the chair, to get her back side. To dry her, I use a micro fiber cloth. After she is good and dry, I'll set up a folding table, and put a sheet over it, then place her on the table for a good rub down of baby powder.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

If you want to stand or sit a doll in the shower, that's fine. I'm still against showering water though. There's very little control with a shower head and too many places for the water to get into and damage the doll. Sponges and microfiber cloths are a thousand times safer.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I have done both. I have a hand held shower head, so I can direct water at certain areas and avoid others. I can use it to rinse her off, making sure the water does not get to unsafe areas. I leave her shoes and socks on, put plastic baggies over them and use a velcro strip to seal the baggie around her ankle so water cannot get to the bolts of her standing feet.
I have also used water in a spray bottle with a microfiber wash cloth and towel. I think it was equally effective and I didn't have to lift her into the tub/shower.
On the other hand, when she's standing in the tub/shower, massaging body wash all over her is a lot of fun. 8)

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

So, does soap help really? Mineral oil seems to clean much better than any soap. I've only had limited use, but mineral oil seemed to collect more dirt, and left the doll cleaner. Is there any reason not to use mineral oil for regular cleaning?

Awesome Alligator

Post by Awesome Alligator »

I'd like to know what specific soap people with WM 140 recommend.

INFORMATIONS