www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Xander_DL

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by Xander_DL »

Another great photo set Mandos.

RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RMS »

Hey Mandos- great pics as always. What is her shoe size?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

mandos wrote:look at the pinky. I wouldn´t call this cheating tho, just being creative. :mrgreen:
I'm not saying it was cheating. I knew it was this or hanging - creative either way. How you did it is actually how I would have preferrred to do it, too as its harder to hang from above and the extra effort of digitally removing wires. It just looked too heavy for me to trust it balancing on a single point. With thumb-palm area together with pinky, its quite possible though if light enough. The pinky can come in handy for holding things the doll wouldn't otherwise be able to hold.

These are the little details I've picked up on being overly concerned with dolls hands while I do my work, trying to emulate your realistic hand poses. I've got a pretty good idea now what is both possible and realistic, and what isn't.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Her shoesize is about EU34, but 33 and 35 works too. Every TPE doll from WM seems to have the same.
Nothing was added to the hair, it is a regular shiny looking wig, the light makes it shine more.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

mandos wrote:Her shoesize is about EU34, but 33 and 35 works too. Every TPE doll from WM seems to have the same.
Nothing was added to the hair, it is a regular shiny looking wig, the light makes it shine more.

ok well the lighting gave you a good effect any way :)
Image Image

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

mandos wrote:Her shoesize is about EU34, but 33 and 35 works too. Every TPE doll from WM seems to have the same.

Good to know :D bought a set of shoes for my 140 after re-watching Baby Doll's samurai battle in Sucker Punch, (some nice close-ups there) :whistle:

Edit* the exact shoes I bought her in black, in the movie they have no bowknot, still sexy tho, found out they call them: Mary Jane T - strap Pumps (learning something new every day) :D

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Last from this series and this face for a while. Other faces are lined up for action :wink:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

mandos wrote:Last from this series and this face for a while. Other faces are lined up for action :wink:

[/center]
Oh my...think I've fallen in love with this doll all over again.

@ hangman....damn I love that film so much. and I think the ladies/outfits are only a small (nut enjoyable) part of it. Just love the whole setting/steampunk look. Good fun film too.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Maviarab wrote:
mandos wrote:Last from this series and this face for a while. Other faces are lined up for action :wink:

[/center]
Oh my...think I've fallen in love with this doll all over again.

@ hangman....damn I love that film so much. and I think the ladies/outfits are only a small (nut enjoyable) part of it. Just love the whole setting/steampunk look. Good fun film too.
:) yep been buying Bras 28B uk clothing size 4 uk or 5XS, now have many bits brought very cheap only spent something like £20 ok all clothes and shoes! now waiting for doll before buying anything else :) i have many plans on photos with clothing ;) soon
Image Image

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello mandos,

I really don’t know what to say about your last series of photos. I am just speachless... 8O

Von Rubber

P.S. You should copyright your sweat effect. :wink:
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

Maaan great job on those pics! you plus that 157cm body is pure gold every time

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

VonRubber wrote:I really don’t know what to say about your last series of photos. I am just speachless... 8O

Agree. This is my favorite of your stuff so far. The doll's body and face doesn't do it for me as much but compositionally its the best.

My only gripe, and its small, is no sweat on the forehead. I suppose she could have wiped it off with the towel, but it would have been a nice extra touch (as if these needed any extra touches)

VonRubber wrote:P.S. You should copyright your sweat effect. :wink:
Disagree. I might want to use it someday myself!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

JunkGuy wrote:My only gripe, and its small, is no sweat on the forehead. I suppose she could have wiped it off with the towel, but it would have been a nice extra touch (as if these needed any extra touches)
I actually added some beads to the forehead, but not in all photos - I don't want baby oil in the face because it removes the make up. I'll show a close up of the forehead later today :)

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Those last pictures are making me sweaty Mandos :P

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I didnt realize it was baby oil instead of water. Why not water? Is it too runny compared to baby oil? Sweat is runny, too...

INFORMATIONS