www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hangman2020

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by hangman2020 »

JunkGuy wrote:I didnt realize it was baby oil instead of water. Why not water? Is it too runny compared to baby oil? Sweat is runny, too...
and spray bottle i'm guessing.
Image Image

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The droplets are not oil, it´s water. Here´s the sweaty brow...

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

And now for something completely different. I had high hopes for this shoot, but it didn´t quite turn out like I wanted. Here is that lovely #159 head again :)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

what went wrong with it mandos? Still great pics though :)

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

we are all critics when it come to one's work
Image Image

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Yeah I appreciate swimsuit pics, although would be nice if you could get something higher cut around the hips. Also not sure how many people would go swimming with stockings on? :P

Maybe have her hair pulled back in a simple pony tail, seems more practical for swimming than pigtails. Maybe do a uniform + swimsuit mix, so she's wearing it underneath and stripping off top layer ready to go for a dip? :lol:

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

Mandos, Do you have any other sets with the 159 head that we haven't seen? curious what other looks there are with that one

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

La petite mort - with every picture you take we all die a little... :)

And by the time she will be finished with you mandos, at this rate, you will be a "Doll Elder"...
...all wise and gray or bald and impotent - sucked empty by this little succubus! :razz:

Happy “afterlife” everybody! ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Lol, Nukeno :D
jd1911 wrote:Mandos, Do you have any other sets with the 159 head that we haven't seen? curious what other looks there are with that one
There are a couple of sets at the start of this thread. I will probably do one more too, do you want a specific look?
PaulDenton2001 wrote:not sure how many people would go swimming with stockings on? :P
It's a Japanese cosplay thing which I was hoping would work.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

I've seen this last time i was over in japan young women (18-28) in swimsuites wearing knee high socks/stockings, its a big trend over there it court on from Ultraman Monsters Combines Kaiju

http://www.japantrends.com/underwater-h ... ks-divers/

https://tokyogirlsupdate.com/suichu-nis ... 51728.html
Image Image

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I look at these photos everyday. They are amazing. I need this doll and I want to add the shrug option. I'm in love with the 159 head.

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

HOLY SH*T. Awesome photos!!!!
erection.gif
erection.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 2239 times

Osmo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Osmo »

DexterQuest wrote:I look at these photos everyday. They are amazing. I need this doll
Same here. Dunno what happened but when I saw her the first time (don't remember where...) and after these fabulous pictures (thank you Mandos!!!) I had to place an order today, feels like a teenager, so excited and... ok, horny :D This is the most perfect doll I've ever seen, every inch on her is exactly the right place...

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

I'm a bit curious what the 159 head looks like with say long blonde hair, or redhead. also wondering what that body looks like in a bikini or a nice tight dress of some sort. I've got one ordered with the 162 and 159 heads, so all the different shoots you've already done are great to see how completely different they can look with just a few changes. So far you're the only one with real pictures of this model, so it's not as easy to browse looks like other dolls that have been out a while. BTW, Thanks for your work.. it's truly amazing. RLSD got a sale because of it :lol:
jd1911 wrote:Mandos, Do you have any other sets with the 159 head that we haven't seen? curious what other looks there are with that one
There are a couple of sets at the start of this thread. I will probably do one more too, do you want a specific look?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks everyone, I don't say that often enough. The fact that people enjoy the photos is a great incentive to keep on doing it!

:glou:

Jd, long blonde hair should be doable. I actually had a bikini shoot planned with a pool and everything, but by the time the doll arrived fall was over us and it was snowing here. But I'll see what I can do indoors, it is possible to combine a tight dress and bikini in one shoot ;)

INFORMATIONS