www.wmdolls.com

The new WM upgraded skeleton

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The new WM upgraded skeleton

Post by Mr Franz »

Dr Dollinger wrote:That's, what Sandro from Dollstudio was saying :
So far not much is known about the updated Jinshan skeleton, except that it will be available for all Jinshan brands - e.g. WM Doll and YL Doll -, and it will cost extra - so it is not a new default skeleton, rather an optional upgrade like the "standing skeleton".
So, looks like no major upgrade of the skeleton or bad wrist of the older generations
- only optional for extra cost
Yeah, I was a little disappointed they didn't just make that the default skeleton rather than making it an extra cost option. It's a relatively simple modification. Not like they added ball joints or something. Can't imagine it adds that much more to their costs and they'd no doubt make that up with increased sales. Puts me in mind of trying to get a car at the advertised price and being charged extra for the steering wheel. :whistle:

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Mr Franz wrote:Puts me in mind of trying to get a car at the advertised price and being charged extra for the steering wheel. :whistle:
Haha... yeah.But a steering wheel with breathable mesh bumper :mrgreen:

I think the reason for that upgrade is, they can use the same old mold without any effort. Because it has absolutely no effect on the manufacturing process. Only using a different part with joint for the shoulders. Whereas a new wrist design with thicker wires for the fingers isn't easy to implement with the old mold.
Less effort - high efficiency
Maybe good for the vendors, not to lower the prices on competition. Instead they can give that upgrade for free. Like the standing feet option.
If it gives some added value in function , it's just ok.
Sooner or later they apply it as standard, in my opinion.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I'd pay extra for more posable features. In fact, I've said for a while there should be a basic skeleton at existing cost, and a more expensive advanced skeleton (possibly made of aluminum instead) with more mobility in the shoulders, back, waist, and hips, with double hinged elbows and maybe double hinged knees. This would be a good feature toward such an advanced skeleton. Better fingers would also be nice but as indicated there's little extra room available in these tiny hands. (I'm fine with the current range of wrist motion.)

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

The new shoulders are great, but I'll chime in with everyone else. The goose-neck and fingers need attention ASAP. I won't buy another doll, or recommend another doll that has not fixed these two issues.

dollmanman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollmanman »

tbh, 6ye has a better skeleton, but WM has a good variety of body and faces to choose from. Just a personal opinion.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I'd pay extra for more posable features
And others will as well.
There are other dolls that have hinged necks, but better fingers is another story. Jinsan dolls easily have the largest selections of faces and bodies to choose from. It would be hard for anyone to dispute that IMHO.
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:it's a good feature for photogrphy

And quite a feat.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I'm new here this week. Will someone tell me more about the gooseneck issue? I'm not familiar with it.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

This thread shows the issue I've had.
Pain in the Neck

This doll was a month old or less when the videos were taken. RLSD is taking care of the problem with this doll, but many other people have had problems with this part also. So much tthat there is a fix available if you are willing to do surgery on your doll, or pay someone else to do it.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Robert Lloyd wrote:I'm new here this week. Will someone tell me more about the gooseneck issue? I'm not familiar with it.
Hi Robert, and welcome to the forums.

[Edit: Grimreefer beat me to it. lol]

In a nutshell, many dolls use a gooseneck (similar to a gooseneck lamp) for the dolls neck. Theoretically, this allows the head to be moved into many different positions. In practice though, they are prone to breaking over time - sometimes over very little time. Then the dolls head will move back to the neutral position immediately, not allowing you to really pose the head.

Not all dolls are made this way, but many (most?) still are.

Hope that helps,
Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And to make matters worse, shipping and packing practices.
The dolls are not being pinned in and are being manhandled by the shipping companies.
Not good at all.
There are many good dolls being made with no goose neck so it is just a matter of time before Jinsan will do so.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

I did purchase an exclusive RLSD doll with improved wrists.

This doll was made at WM/Jinsan as far as I know.

I think the trick is to get someone over at Jinsan, or in the general Macao area, to design/make your own Signature skeleton.

My own design idea would be to include spring/lock washers and torqued/fixed nuts so joints don't loosen up in a skeleton over time. :wink:

PS: Someone needs to get these folks proper TIG/MIG welding equipment and the training to use the equipment well. IMHO.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

INFORMATIONS