www.wmdolls.com

Storing a WM Doll standing up?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
amordeplastico

Storing a WM Doll standing up?

Post by amordeplastico »

Hello!

Is possible to store a WM Doll (with standing feet) in vertical, standing up, supported by a wall? I mean to keep the doll stored this way permanently, instead of laying on a bed.
Would the skeleton suffer too much?

Any experiences on this?

Thank you :)
AMORDEPLASTICO DOLLS
SY Doll Head #97 140cm
Doll 4ever Bella 146cm
DS Doll Nina 145cm
Doll House 168 Molly Evo
Doll House 168 Sei
Doll House 168 Molly

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Storing a WM Doll standing up?

Post by Arthur1960 »

I believe that many owners of dolls that have the standing feet do this successfully. I myself got a WM145 about 6 weeks ago and she is nearly always standing up. If you check out the Love Doll UK web site or their thread on here you should find a short video that Graham there has done about this subject. He gives some excellent advice about the best way to achieve a good standing position and how to ensure your gal will be safe. There are some simple mods you can do to help protect the feet and there is a TDF member who has made some excellent 3d printed caps that fit over the foot bolt heads. Keiko, my WM145, has some simple zinc washers fitted to her foot bolts that seem to offer some protection, you will see them on her thread. Other members may wish to chime in with their experience as I've only had my gal with standing feet for a short time, my other 3 gals are non standing so at this stage I'm not aware of any damage to the skeleton itself.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

with the caps for feet look here viewtopic.php?p=1073448#p1073448 and speak to MannequinFan he the guy with the know who on 3d printed caps :) and many other cools mods
Image Image

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I have done this since the standing foot option arrived. No problem so far, even with the 40kg+ dolls. If the joints are super-loose after much wear I would be a bit more careful though.

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

My doll has been standing for most of her 18 month life. One of her hips has started to loosen but I don't attribute standing as the reason for it. What you want to be careful with is the ankle joint. If you bend it too far forward the tpe on the bottom of the heel will get stressed and tear.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Awesome Alligator

Post by Awesome Alligator »

Hi all! I was told by Brent at 1am that this was a choice for storage. He recommmended that you put a piece of foam or memory foam between the doll and the wall to avoid flat spots but says they can be stored standing feet no problem.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that I sometimes store her standing for a day or two, while mostly I store her lying on a sort of a garden-chair cushion. While standing, I put her arms a bit backwards so she leans to my wall with both her forearms to the wall. That way at least i'm sure her ass wont flatten. Got the standing wm158 model btw, but I think it's no issue.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

amordeplastico

Post by amordeplastico »

Wow, thank you for your replies, very clear.
I will do it this way, I have a bad experience storing a doll laying o a bed (even being a very soft bed, the doll had permanent deformation...).

Thanks again :)
AMORDEPLASTICO DOLLS
SY Doll Head #97 140cm
Doll 4ever Bella 146cm
DS Doll Nina 145cm
Doll House 168 Molly Evo
Doll House 168 Sei
Doll House 168 Molly

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

I didn't know you could store a doll this way. I have mine sitting in a chair, but may have to stand her up for a while.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

My doll that has the standing foot option is always standing. I put a $5 pair of Walmart sneakers on her feet to prevent the foot bolts from damaging the floor. She stands leaning slightly backwards, with a folded towel between her butt and the wall. (This helps to prevent the doll from staining the wall with oil, and also prevents deformation.)

I wish my other doll had the standing option. No matter where I put her, she takes up more space, and is always in a position where some part of her is in danger of being flattened, and/or getting creases.

Awesome Alligator

Post by Awesome Alligator »

Do you guys think there’s any risk of the doll’s weight affecting the joints negatively over time if the doll is perpetually standing?

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Always stand them up when storing. You will have minimal tearing and compression damage from sitting positions this way. Mine stand for years like this. Storage is easier for me too!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

jms033,
Sitting is not very good. It puts extra strain on TPE on her inner thighs.

If standing, a good piece of memory foam behind her tushy will work just fine. I store my dolls this way as well as on my bed. Sitting is a last resort. No room and if she has no standing feet.
I have noticed the joints on legs/hips seem tight
Gravity
You can not fool mother nature
Now, Doug believes if you hang a doll at the perfect height, you do not NEED standing feet.
This makes sense in theory. The strain on the neck is reduced as is the weight on her feet.
Hope this adds a bit to what you have read
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

INFORMATIONS