www.wmdolls.com

WM Doll Skin Color

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM Doll Skin Color

Post by RMS »

Does anyone have a side by side comparison of WM doll with "White" vs "Fair" skin color? I'm finalizing my buying decision... just not sure which skin color to go with. I'm also a bit confused how different vendors have different choices for skin color for the same WM doll. One site would let you choose "White" and "Fair", but others only list "Natural" as the palest color option. How come?

Dhamon

Re: WM Doll Skin Color

Post by Dhamon »

With one vendor that I keep meaning to message. One of the skin tones and I think nipple colours, when you hover over them, they have "chair" as a description.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Here i hope this helps, if you live near a vender ask to pop around for a look at there show room or ask for skin samples I goats some from the doll house uk and I sent them back afterwards.

Link here to see the skin tones better http://en.dollstudio.org/customization/ ... skin-tones

Image Image
Image Image

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Does the skin tone "fair" convert to natural?

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... 058189f689

Is a top contender for me. I find that face/body combo as it is in the picture amazing. But what skin tone is that?

When I am ready and want to order I want to make sure I know exactly what to pick, or can vendors order it based off of a picture?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

RMS,
I have no idea why except it keeps things very simple.
We do not have a flashy website, but it has all the skin tones if you check
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/jinsanoptions.htm
It also talks about lighting.
Dhamon,
If you look at the pics in your link, do you see a slight difference in pics 1 and 2?
Another key thing is that tan today will most likely not even be close one year from now.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RMS »

Thanks for the responses. I'm in the same boat as you, Dhamon... I'm not sure if fair is the same as "natural". Does anyone have a WM Doll in "White" skin tone? I'd love to see a picture of a full doll with white skin. I could be wrong, but it seems like most of the doll pics I've seen on TDF are Fair/Natural or darker shades. What do you think of the White skin tone? I do like pale-skinned girls, but could it be that WM White skin is too white and looks lifeless? Please share your thoughts and pics of white skin WM dolls.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I have seen a white skin face and it did look ghostly white.
The WM 163 I sold was fair and she looked very nice.
Most of the dolls used in glamour shots are medium aka lite tan, but will look lighter.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 6725 times
YU.JPG
YU.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 6725 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

RMS wrote:I do like pale-skinned girls, but could it be that WM White skin is too white and looks lifeless?
Will defer to someone like Jeff regarding whether its too white and lifeless.

But the natural/fair skin tone is pretty far to the pale side compared to human skintones. My doll is a natural/fair and she's lighter skinned than 95% or so of the Caucasian women I've ever met IRL. Though admittedly I live in the south where skin this light is uncommon. I think "fair" is very a appropriate term to describe the skin tone. I'd even call it "light". I'm not convinced "pale" fits quite as well though.

In my personal opinion, I would consider the light tan/medium to be the standard Caucasian skin tone, with the natural/fair to be the pale variant. The few white dolls I've seen pictures of here look a little too much like porcelain dolls. Haven't seen enough pink to know how it compares to natural/fair. (Potentially white and pink make great choices for the non-human elf or vampire heads though!)

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Judging by my own doll, and my own skin, I think the 'light tan' color is the equivalent of a pale (fair-skinned) caucasion.
The 'Tan' color is rather dark, in person.
I would like to see another color between Tan, and Light Tan. (... as in that of a Hispanic person's skin) I think it would be very popular, as it could be used for many mixed-ethnic combinations.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Ask for samples from a vender
Image Image

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks for the information re skin tones

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My YL 155 is medium aka lite tan.
This doll below is lite tan, but lighting changes here true colors
Both dolls below are the same skin tone, ordered at different times
This doll below was the 2nd lightest color and I was impressed.
In real word, she looked very nice.

BCD
PS-White for vampires is spot on!!!!
Attachments
100_6102.JPG
100_6102.JPG (804.46 KiB) Viewed 6618 times

INFORMATIONS