www.wmdolls.com

How to warm up doll's body?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dealseadd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How to warm up doll's body?

Post by dealseadd »

Using electric blanket, but it may take a longer and inner side of body cannot be warmed? And always warm up TPE material with higher temperature may hurt the material? if someone forget to turn off the electric blanket, it can burn the doll? Any experience sharing are very welcome. Thanks :glou:

Ronin

Re: How to warm up doll's body?

Post by Ronin »

I find the easiest way is to play under a heated throw rug. Warmth radiating off the blanket is enough to mask the cold, and you don't have to spend hours trying to pre warm your dollicious companion.

eg - https://www.amazon.com/Sunbeam-Oversize ... ated+throw

Throw blankets are extremely cost effective heating solutions, just treat them with xtra care so they don't become a hazard later on in the product life cycle.

dealseadd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dealseadd »

Will this blanket warm up the inner side of boll's body?

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Wrapping a heating blanket around works, even though the manual warns not to wrap it around. anything. This way all the sides of the doll get warm.

Don't keep it wrapped too long or or you can start having depressions and deformities in the TPE skin and don't wrap it too tightly.

Preheat the blanket, wrap the doll in it and it should be relatively warm in under 30 minutes. I just wish it would stay warm a little longer in these cold winter lands.

If by inner side you mean cavities, then the answer is no. Best to use USB "Onahole Warmers" for that.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Juan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Juan »

Very usefull information. Maybe this accesorie can warm corretly the iner side!

https://www.fleshlight.com/collections/sleeve-warmer

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Usb warmer they are cheap and easy to use.
Link https://www.otonajp.com/rend-usb-onahole-warmer

Image Image

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

TPE transmits heat fairly well, so if you keep her under a heating blanket long enough, her insides probably do warm up.

But you'll likely want to spend the $10 or so for a USB warmer rod. It'll do the job much quicker and hardly breaks the bank.

Note that they usually come with really short cords and no wall adapter. So you'll probably want to spend a little on a USB battery pack which you can find just about everywhere that sells cell phone accessories. Don't overspend on a big unit, you only need a few minutes so 2000 mah should be more than enough for several adventures between charges. I actually bought two little ones (at Black Friday when they were like $4 each) and if one of them runs out of charge, I have the other to fall back on.

DaveA90
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaveA90 »

What about built-in systems, has someone experience with that and how effective it is?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Currently the advice is to avoid built-in heating
Any fault will be pretty much unfixable

Wire fingers are well proven to break with movement, electrical wiring is also subject to bending stresses at the joints although well designed with loops probably less of a risk :)

thirsty_flower
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thirsty_flower »

I recall hearing that you can get good results if you have a small walk-in closet and a space heater, avoiding pointing the space heater directly at your doll. I plan on giving that a try at some point.

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

I rarely feel the cold (esp since putting on quite a bit of muscle from the gym and getting used to cold showers) and often LIKE my doll as she is to cool me down! I find a bit of cuddling/snoozing with her under a duvet transmits more than enough heat to her.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

This is also addressed in
Post subject: Is it worth to make a body heating function for doll?

Raptor an
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raptor an »

I use a couple of hot water bottles, move them around various parts of the body until nicely warmed. Only takes a few minutes. Just make sure to use a cover or blanket between the rubber bottle and the doll.

Kitty_taps
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kitty_taps »

I use a heated blanket, and a light blanket on top to trap the heat in. As mentioned by dullahan, don't keep it wrapped too long or look for a heated blanket with an auto shutoff. Mine shuts off at around 2hrs. Bought it from CVS for about $35. I also use it to help take out any compression marks or deformities from shipping or storing. :)

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

hangman2020 wrote:Usb warmer they are cheap and easy to use.
Link https://www.otonajp.com/rend-usb-onahole-warmer

I saw heated dildos for sale somewhere not too long ago. Any idea/ experience with those, anyone? I've heard the USB warmers break or burn out quickly. A heated sex toy may last longer, and is already appropriately shaped. :D

INFORMATIONS