www.wmdolls.com

Highest Room Temperature a TPE Doll can sustain

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dealseadd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Highest Room Temperature a TPE Doll can sustain

Post by dealseadd »

Hello,

I am living at a very hot space and room temperature in the summer can be over 120 F (50 C). Since I am out of town and AC usually is not turned on. Under such high temperature and 2-3 months, will TPE material doll in a closet will be damaged? Thanks! :glou:

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Highest Room Temperature a TPE Doll can sustain

Post by optical delusion »

i have only had mine up to 40 C for 2 days and she did that ok. i would absolutely not stand her up. lay her down on some memory foam and put some white sheets under her. because at that heat i would assume she will start sweating, but be mindful of humidity. if she is going to be in poor ventilation i would start to use talcum powder as corn starch is organic. warm air/moisture/food is mold heaven.

maybe either ensure adequate airflow or possibly put her in a sealed container with a bunch of those moisture absorbent sachet things. other more expericend members will most likely chime in but as someone who will also be going through their first summer with a tpe girl these were the results of my research.

hope this helps

dealseadd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dealseadd »

Thank you. Can I put the doll into a big plastic bag in this case?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

You really need an answer from WM here. Perhaps you should PM them. If you lay her on her back, and she gets too hot, her ass will flatten out and retain that shape, along with the contour of whatever she is laying on or is tight on her. Colors from clothing or sheets will also transfer this way, so make sure they are white. I would store the doll standing with a smooth pillow in her lower back to keep her ass off the wall. If the doll is sweating oil, it's too damn hot. Get her out of there. For this type of storage, you should choose a silicone doll.

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Begog wrote:You really need an answer from WM here. Perhaps you should PM them.
Definitely contact WM. TPE formulations, or classes, vary widely in thermal performance. And different doll makers may use different formulations. All of the TPEs I'm aware of have a "service range" for temperatures higher than 120F. But service range may allow for deformation in some uses. Even within a service range, some TPE will react to certain other adjoining materials, possibly adhering to them. You don't want to return to find her adhered to the plastic bag you put her in!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

INFORMATIONS