www.wmdolls.com

I have a new sister coming.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
abbi696969

I have a new sister coming.

Post by abbi696969 »

I have ordered a new 157 b cup doll from the doll house and want to get some nice things for her to wear. Can anybody help with sizes, I apologise for asking and guess you are probably bored silly of answering.
Also the other day while browsing multiple websites I came across a site selling role play uniforms for dolls for about $40 but didn't save it and can't find it now they were nurse, cabin crew school Secretary etc.
All help gratefully received.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: I have a new sister coming.

Post by optical delusion »

Cant help with sizes as im terrible at that. But the dimenshions should be on the site where you got her from. You can get a lot of roleplaying clothes for cheap of ebay,wish and lightinthebox. But i would recomend getting white underclothes to act as a barrier so it wont stain. My girls have white satin pajamas and kimonos to help protect their skin. Plus it feels great and reduces the need for powdering

K_Kenway

Post by K_Kenway »

Watch out for cheap clothes from like sex shops and ect, the dyes used on cheaper clothing have a bad habit of staining TPE especially black. I use mostly black on my girl but its all named brand semi expensive clothing.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

I was gonna recommend Wish.com as well since they have very cheap clothes, wigs, makeup etc, the only problem is that they are located in China, so the clothes will not arrive before your doll does. It usually takes more than a month, sometimes two months before your stuff arrives.

When you buy clothes from Chinese sites like Wish and Lightinthebox, go by measurements, not cloth sizes. Since those Asian sizes are incredibly small.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

abbi696969

Post by abbi696969 »

Thanks guys, most helpful. I have a mini doll so have experienced the dye problem first hand. Will probably use eBay and just wash everything first lol. Can't wait ...., silk pj' s sound good, hmmmm.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

My guess would be a women's size 4 would be a nice start. Go to a thrift store and get a couple sizes in that range to test fit. I like goodwill outlets because you can buy clothes by weight. Whatever fits bad or looks bad I donate it back into the cycle again. I found that on my 140E she snugly fits into YXL sized clothes pretty good finding those but size 0 is almost impossible and can get very expensive. My 161G She is more like a size 6/8 depending on cut. I bought a one size fits most costume for her and its a little loose I am guessing its like a size 12. I might try taking it in a hair or pin it up for photos. My girls with the big boobs really make it a challenge to find something that Fits. The super cheap chinese clothes from Ebay fit pretty good. Go figure....
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I like Swap.com. They have normal clothes, and are based in the USA.

INFORMATIONS