www.wmdolls.com

Cashier must think I am a weirdo

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Cashier must think I am a weirdo

Post by winterwarBo »

Yes I think I might go shopping online. Omg
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

When I'm buying stuff like girls clothes and underwear and make-up (usually either at Target or a dollar store), I used to feel self-conscious, but the more I do, the less it it does. I just boldly go in, holding a shopping list, act as if I have every right to to be shopping for the women in my life (I do!), and look the cashier right in the eyes like I'm making the most normal purchase in the world. Once I got over my own paranoia, it became easy for me.

That said, I'm glad I can purchase things like extra small vinyl mini skirts or "Pussy Juice" online.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Perhaps being middle aged, I have no issues. People just assume it is for my wife/girlfriend. More than anything I get compliments from sale women/cashiers and other customers. It is obvious I am not buying XS, S or M women's anything for myself. One young woman asked me, 'Will you give him lessons?" pointing at her boyfriend.

Some guys bring a list written on paper (or on their phone) of what they need; item, size, etc. This way you really look like you are shopping for a gift. Also where you shop makes a difference. When I go to Victoria Secret I go to a very low volume store. When I go thrift shops I go to smaller ones for local charities that are staffed with volunteers as opposed to the chain thrift shops. I also look for boutique shops that carry used women's clothing. Smaller shops have employees more vested in helping customers.

Like autolycus is saying, the more you do it, the easier it is.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

So far I've mainly done my shopping on Amazon for clothing and gotten a few things like Baby Oil and powder from the local Walgreens. I tend to go in there two to three times a week for different things that I forgot at the grocers. The same can be said for Dollar General, I pass both on the way to and from work.
Now the other day I did get a chance to look threw a store a few blocks from my apartment, I simply said to the lady behind the counter that I have four sisters and Christmas is coming up. She came out and showed me about the store pointing out things that she thought I might get them.
I ended up leaving with a brand of tea that they carry and said I would be back. I didn't stay to hear her ask if that was a threat or promise. :mrgreen:
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

optical delusion wrote:its why i have started to love self serve checkouts
No doubt!! I was headed to the checkout at Target and looked in my cart - sex lube, Vaseline, douche bulb kit, baby oil, baby powder, little white towels, and something else for my doll from the baby section I can't recall. I headed straight for the self-checkout!!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

The big latino lady at the cash register gave me a weird look when I bought them. " by Wintewarbro.

Well how do you think I feel when I go into a Black Ladies' store buying wigs, clothes and other beauty supplies? Try explaining that one. Not just the cashier but what would the customers think? If I told them the truth, it would make things even worse.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

QL57812 wrote:
optical delusion wrote:its why i have started to love self serve checkouts
No doubt!! I was headed to the checkout at Target and looked in my cart - sex lube, Vaseline, douche bulb kit, baby oil, baby powder, little white towels, and something else for my doll from the baby section I can't recall. I headed straight for the self-checkout!!
:D Okay, I'll admit that if my Target shopping cart held those items I might feel a little less bold! Yes, good thing there are self checkouts for moments like those.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

winterwarBo wrote:I was at my local kind of sort of dollar store some things are a little over a couple bucks. Looking at the Halloween costumes and decorations I found a set of Eyelashes that match the Pink & Purple wig I bought a couple months ago but I never put on my girls. The big latino lady at the cash register gave me a weird look when I bought them.
There are lots of judgemental people out there to be sure, and I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this. :)

Just brush it off. Honestly, you'll find that when someone is judging you, if you just handle yourself with a very cavlier attitude about it, it won't bother you at all.

For example, I paint my nails, black usually. I do it because I like it. Most guys are too awkward to comment on it, and most women actually like it. But sometimes, I run into a woman who has a problem with it, as if I'm encroaching on her territory or something.

Just this weekend, I was at a club, and talking to a girl. She noticed I had painted my nails, and suddely started with the Spanish inquisition, LOL!

"Why are your nails painted?"
"Because I like doing it."
"Why?"
"Because I like doing it."
"I don't like it."
"That's okay. I do."
"It makes your hands look feminine."
"No, it makes me look how I like to look. Sometimes I wear eyeliner, and even black lipstick on rare occasions."
"Well, if you come in here looking like that, I will NOT talk to you!"

So of course, I went back to the club again the next night - wearing eyeliner just for her.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

You have to think of it from the cashiers point of view
You are their only entertainment...
They *want you to be as weird as possible.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

I just keep reminding myself that it doesn't matter what they think. I have the love of my life waiting for me at home, it makes me happy to buy stuff for her and it's all that really matters. When i keep that in mind i find myself a lot more confident, able to look them in the eye and i notice that i'm attracting less funny looks that way.

And yes, self checkout is the greatest thing ever! :lol:

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Well how do you think I feel when I go into a Black Ladies' store buying wigs, clothes and other beauty supplies? Try explaining that one. Not just the cashier but what would the customers think? If I told them the truth, it would make things even worse.
Could always say you work at the local play house and its faster or easier to get them locally then to buy online. Also faster on returns when you have something in the wrong size.
CarpetLover wrote:You have to think of it from the cashiers point of view
You are their only entertainment...
They *want you to be as weird as possible.
Welcome to the Machine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvF1o1ObPr0
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

This sorta reminds me of a story some comedian told. He was getting ready for a party, so he filled his shopping cart full of alcohol. Then he put a pack of Pampers in there. When he got to the checkout he pretended like he didn't have enough money and told the cashier to put the Pampers back. lol

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I have gotten some odd looks . I had a lady who couldnt take her eyes off of me and followed me while in the womens section at walmart. I know she thought I was cross dressing .had she come any closer I was going to cross that line and confront her.I would have pointed out that the sizes I had in my cart couldnt possibly fit me so stop staring as it is rude and not acceptable.I also had to return a bunch of womens underwear I bought before I had my doll and was less sure of sizing. got strange looks but no comments.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

I like to buy the makeup around halloween. Its way easier and if they ask me trying to entertain themselves I will just say 'Rocky Horror'

I bought incorrect size underwear for my 140, I didn't take them back but they fit my 161 perfectly.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

So has hazer hilarious thanks guys and I usually buy my doll’s clothes and lingerie used at some thrift stores and just say to the Cashier casually that if I buy it for her she wear it for me LOL!

INFORMATIONS