www.wmdolls.com

Cashier must think I am a weirdo

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Cashier must think I am a weirdo

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

In my case the cashiers look at me like I'm a weirdo REGARDLESS of what I buy. :oops:
So I have no doubt that if I bought some rope and duct tape that they would think that I was buying supplies for "date night!" 8O
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Bought some red lipstick for my Dolls one time, the cute little dark haired cashier told me that it would look good on me, I told her I thought so also. (I'm a dude) :roll:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Broven wrote:This sorta reminds me of a story some comedian told. He was getting ready for a party, so he filled his shopping cart full of alcohol. Then he put a pack of Pampers in there. When he got to the checkout he pretended like he didn't have enough money and told the cashier to put the Pampers back. lol
:haha4: I would love to have seen the cashier's reaction to that! :lol:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

I actually wanted to buy some discounted Halloween costumes for Eva at the local value store. I didn't do it because I usually chat up the cashier.

Dang! I really liked that "50's Girl" costume and the "Nurse" costume as well. :roll:
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Shopping for Kianna is always a blast. I usually get a hot looking worker to help me with everything. I tell her I need this or that for a very petite young lady. At one store I had 3 attendants all trying to help me get the right bra and panties set. I was the only one who knew the real deal. It actually is a benefit because they tell you things you wouldn't think of. But when one of them told me she bought the exact panties and they tended to "ride up", I knew those were the ones I wanted : )

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

LDF wrote:I actually wanted to buy some discounted Halloween costumes for Eva at the local value store. I didn't do it because I usually chat up the cashier.

Dang! I really liked that "50's Girl" costume and the "Nurse" costume as well. :roll:
I bought a petite sexy alien dress at the local Halloween store along with a women's blonde wig. I am a very tall man in my 50s. The cashier looked at me funny, I said "it's not for me" and she laughed and said she didn't think it would fit me. An initial brief moment of feeling awkward, but then it was over. And my doll looks (and feels!) great in the costume.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

LDF wrote:I actually wanted to buy some discounted Halloween costumes for Eva at the local value store. I didn't do it because I usually chat up the cashier.

I got MU a poodle skirt outfit this Halloween. It's so far my favorite outfit.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

winterwarBo wrote:I was at my local kind of sort of dollar store some things are a little over a couple bucks. Looking at the Halloween costumes and decorations I found a set of Eyelashes that match the Pink & Purple wig I bought a couple months ago but I never put on my girls. The big latino lady at the cash register gave me a weird look when I bought them.
You're probably one of the many weirdos that she thinks she's encountered during the day. Dealing with all sorts of people is part of her job.
HAHAHAHAHAHA She has no idea.. I was surprised that they came with clear eyelash glue. I mean for $2.. How could I pass that up. That place gets odd stuff I got a pixie wig last year after halloween for $1.
IMG_20171006_162154.jpg
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Perhaps being middle aged, I have no issues. People just assume it is for my wife/girlfriend. More than anything I get compliments from sale women/cashiers and other customers. It is obvious I am not buying XS, S or M women's anything for myself. One young woman asked me, 'Will you give him lessons?" pointing at her boyfriend.

Some guys bring a list written on paper (or on their phone) of what they need; item, size, etc. This way you really look like you are shopping for a gift. Also where you shop makes a difference. When I go to Victoria Secret I go to a very low volume store. When I go thrift shops I go to smaller ones for local charities that are staffed with volunteers as opposed to the chain thrift shops. I also look for boutique shops that carry used women's clothing. Smaller shops have employees more vested in helping customers.

Like autolycus is saying, the more you do it, the easier it is.
Another way I've found makes things easier is to act like I'm a husband buying something for his wife. If any clerks give me strange looks, I'll say something like "The next time she wants this sort of thing, she can buy it herself!", "Is having to buy stuff like this for her suitable grounds for divorce?" or "The things I do to get her to talk to me again."

They usually understand why I might behave a bit awkwardly or look as if I don't quite know what I'm supposed to be looking for. It gives them a bit of a laugh and it lets me off the hook for being in, say, the cosmetics section of a store. It also helps if I have a list with me and mutter to myself, acting like I'm aggravated or embarrassed at having to buy those things.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

autolycus wrote:

I bought a petite sexy alien dress at the local Halloween store along with a women's blonde wig. I am a very tall man in my 50s. The cashier looked at me funny, I said "it's not for me" and she laughed and said she didn't think it would fit me. An initial brief moment of feeling awkward, but then it was over. And my doll looks (and feels!) great in the costume.

I got this dress last year for Kat after Halloween at which is now the last Kmart left within about 40 miles. I think it cost under 10 dollars marked down from about 25. It was pretty nice fit on her. I forgot I posed her with my Mini Sting Replica Sword/Dagger. I didn't get any weird looks buying that because there is no way I could squish myself into that.
DSCN0217.JPG
DSCN0217.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1515 times
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

winterwarBo wrote: I got this dress last year for Kat after Halloween at which is now the last Kmart left within about 40 miles. I think it cost under 10 dollars marked down from about 25. It was pretty nice fit on her. I forgot I posed her with my Mini Sting Replica Sword/Dagger. I didn't get any weird looks buying that because there is no way I could squish myself into that.
Awww, she's adorable in that. Isn't it wonderful when stuff is cheap AND looks great?

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

autolycus wrote:
winterwarBo wrote: I got this dress last year for Kat after Halloween at which is now the last Kmart left within about 40 miles. I think it cost under 10 dollars marked down from about 25. It was pretty nice fit on her. I forgot I posed her with my Mini Sting Replica Sword/Dagger. I didn't get any weird looks buying that because there is no way I could squish myself into that.
Awww, she's adorable in that. Isn't it wonderful when stuff is cheap AND looks great?
The Daphne Costume I bought for my Janie was $26 and change on ebay from costumesuperstore I bought some stuff before. It's hit or miss. The Daphne Dress, and wig is perfect. the boot covers... not quite there.

Sorry I kind of propped her up real quick to show the boot covers. I was trying to do some makeup on them earlier tonight.
DSC00278 copy.jpg
DSC00278 copy.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 1501 times
This was a cobbled together stuff from ebay and thrift stores for Kat... That Black hoodie came from a Goodwill outlet bin I might have paid at most $2 for it and it has a full skeleton on the front that zips over the face with the mesh over the eyes so you can see out. That couldn't have been cheap new. But I thought thats what velma would wear on cool autumn nights.
DSC00279 copy.jpg
DSC00279 copy.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 1500 times
I bought costumes to wear to ren faire's I paid good money for that looked terrible when I got them. It is hit or miss.
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Its so easy this time of year. You can always beg off that its for Halloween. If its for a small doll, they assume daughter (unless you're too young), and for a large doll, they assume girlfriend or wife. Any odd looks or questions and you can claim whichever one you want to fit. The pink bunny ears and tail I got last year was obvious to the cashier it was for a Halloween outfit, and likely not my own.

Its actually jewelry that gets the eyebrows raised for me. (I claim niece since its always bargain stuff and I don't want to look like Mr. Cheap Boyfriend.) For some reason the blouses and shoes never seem to draw an interest - I guess its more obvious those just won't fit me. I've never been bold enough to buy lingerie in store.

I actually had a good idea this year when I went shopping for Brie's Halloween outfit last week. She's going to be a well-known character, who has an equally well-known male friend that I was prepared to say I would be dressing up as, if any questions arose. (Sadly, I didn't find what I needed in stores and had to order what I needed online.) Just say you're going to a costume party with your girlfriend (not entirely untrue) and you're buying each other outfits or you alone are buying the outfits for both of you. So long as you're not going too sexy, it probably works.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

I bought the jewelry for both Kat and Janie or Velma and Daphne on ebay. Kat has a Evenstar pendant. Janie has a Neyna (Ring of Water) and a Evenstar Bracelet. Notice the LOTR pattern with the jewelry. I haven't made up my mind if i want to pierce their ears yet..
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I have bought things for my smaller dolls with my wife with me, absolutely no looks.
But I seem to have somewhat of a fetish for cute cashiers of all ages though when buying potentially embarrassing items, It's pretty hard for me to get embarrassed to a female when it comes to anything sexual.
It actually turns me on.
Even though they might give you "a look" doesn't mean that they aren't actually kinda turned on.
A lot of females are sexual freaks, they just suppress it within themselves because they were brought up thinking that being open those things will give them the image of a slut/whore.
And unfortunately with today's society it's true.
But some of the most prim and proper kind of women I have known have turned out to be real freaks.
The ones that display and seem to ooze sex turned out to be average at best. Just my experience.

But by far the most intense turn on for me is a really cute girl that has the most incredible doll like eyes that works at the FedEx office that I have picked up almost all of my dolls.
She once insisted to help me out to load a 140 D into the back of my wagon, and was being incredibly friendly to me as she picked up the heavy end. I'm so mad that I didn't at least ask her if she was interested in what was inside the box. (I feel she already knew)
The other was a much older but still very attractive lady that gave me multiple eye contacts and smiles when I picked up a 165 D.
I almost want to ship my dolls to myself! Lol!

INFORMATIONS