www.wmdolls.com

Washing your wig

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Washing your wig

Post by jms033 »

Just ran across this Youtube video about washing wigs. She has a website, and sells shampoo and conditioner for wigs, along with wigs. Pretty informative because I was just going to throw the wig into the washing machine! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8TKTswBPg&t=3s

K_Kenway

Re: Washing your wig

Post by K_Kenway »

I used to wash mine now i just get a bottle half water and half fabric softener,spray on and comb through then dry.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Washing your wig

Post by JunkGuy »

Keep in mind if you dye your wig with alcohol inks, shampoo will wash it out. I use only water for washing Brie's, with a special wig reserved for photoshoots so that its always clean and shiny.

I wouldn't use a machine if it has an agitator in the middle - hair could get wrapped around it. I think handwashing is always the safest option for a wig, either human hair or synthetic.

INFORMATIONS