www.wmdolls.com

My new gal arrived today...She doesn't have a name yet

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My new gal arrived today...She doesn't have a name yet

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Is she a used 170H? Only reason I ask is that I think (but not sure) the newer 170H models have this weird crater thing around the nipples and I much prefer the ones seen here.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Anung Un Rama wrote:8O WOW Arianna looks great...and evidently now has a name :thumbs_up:

Anung
Thanks! yes Ariana
PaulDenton2001 wrote:Is she a used 170H? Only reason I ask is that I think (but not sure) the newer 170H models have this weird crater thing around the nipples and I much prefer the ones seen here.
No idea !

More pics of Ariana in the same outfit. I'm waiting for the glue to fix a small crack on one of her legs during shipping, so I cannot mover her around that much but this doll is very recommendable ! Perfect for posing and playing!

STT
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 3.22.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 3.22.08 PM.png (961.29 KiB) Viewed 1912 times
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.21.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.21.42 PM.png (2.13 MiB) Viewed 1912 times
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.21.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.21.25 PM.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1915 times
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.21.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.21.50 PM.png (4.07 MiB) Viewed 1915 times
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.21.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.21.59 PM.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1915 times
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.22.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.22.06 PM.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1915 times

Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Noxion283 »

Looks just amazing dude! I have a 170H on its way to me now and i'm stressing about trying to buy clothes ahead of time to fit. Can you give any recommendations or what size clothes you use on yours such as tops, pants, shoes? I'm in the USA so we use USA sizes.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Noxion283 wrote:Looks just amazing dude! I have a 170H on its way to me now and i'm stressing about trying to buy clothes ahead of time to fit. Can you give any recommendations or what size clothes you use on yours such as tops, pants, shoes? I'm in the USA so we use USA sizes.
yea she is astonishing! most clothes are from Ebay, some stuff from your local thirty shop.

STT

Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Noxion283 »

SexTypeThing wrote:
Noxion283 wrote:Looks just amazing dude! I have a 170H on its way to me now and i'm stressing about trying to buy clothes ahead of time to fit. Can you give any recommendations or what size clothes you use on yours such as tops, pants, shoes? I'm in the USA so we use USA sizes.
yea she is astonishing! most clothes are from Ebay, some stuff from your local thirty shop.

STT
Right. What sizes?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

SexTypeThing wrote:a few more shots of Arianna
Damn gotta say that head to me looks very appealing in the WM pictures, but most of the user pics I have foung her looking a bit less...you changed my view ;)

She looks very nice with that last wig. Nice dress too! I particularly like her looks in this one:

If you could, when you start moving her ;), can you maybe take a shot from the side?
I always wonder how her body (mostly breast) looks like that (say when you stand in front and turn 90 degrees around her)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Wow. This photo is great.

You did a great job. Waiting for more... :)

I'm a bit curious how she looks in black hair ;)
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Noxion283 wrote:
SexTypeThing wrote:

STT
Right. What sizes?
Jesus! mmm I have so many clothes from previous dolls but shoe size that fits perfect for her feet will be 5 1/2" (fits like a glove), about clothing go for spandex materials, anything that you can see that looks x small but stretches is a go for. The shoes in the attachment were found at my local thrifty shop for just $10.00!
I think you shouldn't be too worry about sizes because this is a normal size doll and you are going to find plenty of clothes, is not a complicated small doll as a Viola..135cm, 140cm etc, etc.

STT
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 10.36.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 10.36.23 PM.png (3.69 MiB) Viewed 1736 times
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 10.36.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 10.36.45 PM.png (4.77 MiB) Viewed 1736 times

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

avante wrote:
SexTypeThing wrote:a few more shots of Arianna
Damn gotta say that head to me looks very appealing in the WM pictures, but most of the user pics I have foung her looking a bit less...you changed my view ;)

She looks very nice with that last wig. Nice dress too! I particularly like her looks in this one:

If you could, when you start moving her ;), can you maybe take a shot from the side?
I always wonder how her body (mostly breast) looks like that (say when you stand in front and turn 90 degrees around her)
Thank you! Dolls are like any other woman..they need some configuration to look different.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

lover1 wrote:Wow. This photo is great.

You did a great job. Waiting for more... :)

I'm a bit curious how she looks in black hair ;)
Thanks. I have a black long straight wig somwhere. I will shoot soon.

STT

Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Noxion283 »

SexTypeThing wrote:
Noxion283 wrote:
SexTypeThing wrote:

STT
Right. What sizes?
Jesus! mmm I have so many clothes from previous dolls but shoe size that fits perfect for her feet will be 5 1/2" (fits like a glove), about clothing go for spandex materials, anything that you can see that looks x small but stretches is a go for. The shoes in the attachment were found at my local thrifty shop for just $10.00!
I think you shouldn't be too worry about sizes because this is a normal size doll and you are going to find plenty of clothes, is not a complicated small doll as a Viola..135cm, 140cm etc, etc.

STT
Great, so "buy random clothes that *look small* because I don't feel like simply telling you her pants/shirt size # like you've asked twice now". Why some people go out of their way to be unhelpful I'll never understand.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Noxion283 wrote:
SexTypeThing wrote:
Noxion283 wrote:
SexTypeThing wrote:

STT
Right. What sizes?

STT
Great, so "buy random clothes that *look small* because I don't feel like simply telling you her pants/shirt size # like you've asked twice now". Why some people go out of their way to be unhelpful I'll never understand.
If you read this thread from the bare beginning YOU will find how help full I tried to be with someone who was asking for the dress. This doll is new to me (specially this size). I don't have clothes for this doll in particular. The dress you see in this thread is "ONE SIZE FITS ALL". No underwear either.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

omg, so sexy, love her outfits and the blonde wig!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Softair
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Softair »

Lovely, I'm waiting on my first doll right now which is also a WM170 with the 122 head and green eyes. I just went for a shorter, darker wig, but its nice to see it together like that.

SA

INFORMATIONS